or Connect

Posts by Sherminator

I always wanted a pair of W+H sneakers, but shit I can't do white soles anymore
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 Nike/Jordan sizing is pretty small so I would suggest sizing up at least one. I wear a 42 in Margiela, which is a US9 but I wear a US10 in most Nikes/Jordans. Am I retarded or is that sizing down? I guess it depends on where you're coming from and I guess you're going from Margiela to Nike?
thanks, but I plan on showing the strap, he's doing it wrong lulz And RFX since you wear nikes too, I was wondering if the sizing was congruent. I reviewed the sizing matrix and it says that an 11 is a lil over 30 cm I believe and my huaraches are a lil over 30 cm and fit great but are size ten. The only other european shoes I bought were a size 11 (EU 44) and fit great so I guess 44 would be good? I haven't been to a store here that sells margiela sneaks so I'm kinda...
Quote: Originally Posted by melonadejello BrizaBirch has posted some fits with them Thanks for that I found one post with him wearing them, didn't feel like scrolling through all his posts or searching the smarter way lol Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 Why would I be offended? It was a joke, I was looking at earlier pages and it seemed you had a love-hate thing with usher
Anybody own a pair of these or have fit pics of any one (besides Usher, no offense RFX) wearing these? http://www.oki-ni.com/mens-trainers/...nvt/mm0741grn/
Perhaps second or third dibs on margielas please
So the SExI04 stretched out or is that a misprint?
Quote: Originally Posted by Racove is it just me, or do these not look green or even greenish at all? can someone explain Yeah I guess it is hard to capture the green especially against a bluish-green background. However true-to-life color is actually green and you'll definitely notice it. I need those pair back again and will get them if I ever find my size. Buy a pair with at least an extra 2-3 inches in length (I stepped on the ends...
Here are some pics of when I sold mine. . .I bought a 34/32 when I need a 34x34. THey were nice jeans though.
Quote: Originally Posted by gabby11303 Nice fit. What size are they? I'm gonna guess it was that 32 I slept on. . .