or Connect

Posts by sygyzy

Thanks for the tip guys. I will see how the regular jeans fit in 31 (I am a 33) and then will adjust accordingly with a new order. I'll add a skinny to the order as well.Edit: Wait this is confusing. Are you guys disregarding the sizing chart altogether? For the skinny jeans, a 33 waist sized down to Size 32 yields a 34 inch waist according to the chart. For the Made in Japan slim, a natural 30 waist sized down to Size 29 supposedly yields a 31 inch waist.
I ordered a pair of their standard jeans in size 31. I have a 33 inch waist so I hope it fits ok. I just followed the sizing chart. It seems like their skinny (or slim?) jeans are the popular ones here. Any advice on sizing those?
The slim oxford button down in Medium fits me perfect. I have odd sizing issues. If I pick sizing based on just one element, it often throws the rest off. For example, I button the top button often because I wear ties. I have a largish neck (~16"). To get a 16" on must BD shirts, you're looking at a medium to large. Or a 40-42 chest. I often have to deal with blooming or long sleeves. I know this is the nature of ready to wear, off the rack clothing but it's frustrating.
Wow the site in unresponsive for me now. Random.
Ok I am trying stuff on and looking at measurements. Here's my feedback. For the record - I am 5'8", 165 with a 39" chest Slim Fit Oxford Long Sleeve - Medium fits PERFECT for me. I wear ties often with Oxfords and this buttons up just fine even though my neck is a little big (~15.75") Crew Neck Short Sleeve Tee (read these shrink a lot after wash?) - Got this in a medium. The material surprised me. It's very similar to Patagonia shirts which are sort of a polyester...
I got my huge shipment today. I ordered medium in everything since they said that's for a 38-41 chest. I am a 39 chest and could stand to lose 10 lbs. Yet I felt like I was swimming in the stuff. I am afraid of returning the shirts and ordering smalls and having them be too small! Maybe I'll keep this shipment and order everything in small and see which is best. Any advice on sizing re: Slim Fit Oxford Long Sleeve, Crew Neck Short Sleeve Tee (read these shrink a lot...
Really tempted to get the Civilian Suit bundle but whenever I choose my jacket size, my pants size is out of stock
Let's be honest - most guys here dress better than the women in their lives.
*Ahem* Apolis x Taylor Stitch x StyleForum. I will take the project management lead on this.
I am sorry but who in their right mind would tell you to just buy a new watch instead of servicing a Blue Spark? First of all, the watch can't be more than 4 years old. In other words, a modern movement with parts that shouldn't be hard to find. Second, it's a classic modern Seiko watch if there ever was one. I would have done the same as you.