or Connect

Posts by wuyeah

Price reduced again.
low Price updated. Remember, it is shipping included!! $350 for a swiss made mechanical watch from swiss army.
You are looking at one of the most sought after Swiss time piece on the market. Victorinox Swiss Army Seaplane XL Manual wind mechanical watch. This watch was purchase directly from Swiss Army. 45mm XL Case, 46 hours Manual wind. (you manually wind the watch. No battery, pure old fashion mechanical watch.) On the dial 6 o'clock position has SWISS MADE label. It has a see through back to see the mechanical movement. Back is unscrewable allow easy leather to rubber strap...
I have a pair of authantic Persol 2869s Sunglasses for sale in Like New, Mint condition. It is actually bought it a month back. Only try on few times. It still have all the paper work boxes everything. It is 52mm 19-140. HAVANA (TORTOISE)/Grey Green (it looks a bit green like Ray-Ban's lens.) It is not a Polarized lens. Most Celeb when they go Persol they go Tortoise frame. I finally decide to put it on sale cuz I feel 52mm is a bit large for my face. I did sold my...
This item is sold & shipped. That was easy!
This item is sold.
I have a pair of authantic Persol 649 Sunglasses for sale in Like New, Mint condition. It is less than a week old and it is on my face few times to try on, not wear out. It still have all the paper work boxes everything. It is 52mm 20-135. HAVANA (TORTOISE)/Grey Green (it looks a bit green like Ray-Ban's lens.) It is not a Polarized lens. Should be the same pair that is on Zac Efron. Most Celeb when they go Persol they go Tortoise frame. I finally decide to put it on...
I have a pair of authantic Persol 649 Sunglasses for sale in Like New, Mint condition. It is less than a week old and it is on my face few times to try on, not wear out. It still have all the paper work boxes everything. It is 52mm 20-135. HAVANA (TORTOISE)/Grey Green (it looks a bit green like Ray-Ban's lens.) It is not a Polarized lens. Should be the same pair that is on Zac Efron. Most Celeb when they go Persol they go Tortoise frame. I finally decide to put it on...
Hello guys, I want a Persol 2869s but I am having trouble decide what I want. So I am gonna ask you if you were me, which one you will choose? That might help me on my selection. Thanks. A) Persol 2869s: Black/Grey Green B) Persol 2869s: Havana/Grey Green Reference picture: http://www.otticanet.com/persol.cfm?...glasses_type=2