or Connect

Posts by wuyeah

Quote: Originally Posted by ArMiXiA Either way very nice card holder, does it come with the LV box? yes, it does come with the LV box as pictured. Only the money clip i am also selling isn't.
Quote: Originally Posted by ThinkDerm what if we tell your mom? She told me to sell it if i don't plan on using it. what difference does it make if you tell her? I don't get what you are trying to express here. If you have nothing better to say, it is better not saying anything. If you were just trying to help, here I thank you for your interest.
Quote: Originally Posted by mr monty selling a gift from mom It will be much waste if I keep it and not using it. She does know about I am selling it.
Quote: Originally Posted by ThinkDerm this is a bookmark You can certainly buy it and use it as a bookmark. To read with style.
Quote: Originally Posted by ThinkDerm typo 10% to 3%? horsesh!t. I don't understand what you mean by "horsesh!t", but I guess you do like my correction.
Sorry, typo! Fair 3%. It is 100% Auth. My mother bought it from Bloomingdale department store SoHo NYC. I wish I can provide you the reciept.
I am selling a mint, like new, never used Louis Vuitton LV Men's money clip. This is 100% authantic. It comes with pouch, and the money clip. All original packaging. I got it from my mother as gift. She bought it the same time with the card holder. There for, this one doesn't get the box. Only the original pouch. I only use the card holder box for the picture, it does NOT come with the item. Measurement 30mm wide X 50mm tall I think this is Stainless Steel. It...
I am selling a mint, like new, never used Louis Vuitton LV Men's Card Holder. This is not the typical monogram that you found in other ppl's hand. This one is classier. This is 100% authantic. It comes with pouch, hard case and the card holder. All original packaging. I got it from my mother as gift so I can hv better wallet to go with suites for work but I do not carry name brand item. Measurement closed: 75mm wide X 110mm height X 9mm thick (empty) open: 150mm...
This watch is still available. The strp width is 23mm. Thanks.
This is still available!