or Connect

Posts by wuyeah

RE, Randolph Engineering sunglasses and AO, American Optical sunglasses looks awfully alike. I think they might actually looks the same. Both companies made their eyeglasses for military & army. Does anyone know what is the deal? who is copying whom? who made better eyeglasses in material, craftmanship & lens perspective? I think AO might be slightly cheaper.
This watch was sold few weeks back. Thank you all for your interest.
Quote: Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba ....at a whopping $10 off of retail It was $150 before tax retail. Thanks.
I have a pair of authantic Persol 2869s Sunglasses for sale in Brand New condition. It has all the paper work & boxes. It is 52mm 19-140. HAVANA (TORTOISE)/Grey Green (it looks a bit green like Ray-Ban's lens.) It is not a Polarized lens. Most Celeb when they go Persol they go Tortoise frame. This is the another iconic Persol sunglasses. It take Original 649 or 714 and did a modern twist. The hinge goes up instead of goes down. the bridge has less aggrassive...
Price drop for this item.
This item is still available.
To add, item in the picture is the actual item. BTW....just to be clear, my watch is NOT included.
The holder is in dark brown. If you go LV website, it is "taiga" collection.