or Connect

Posts by wuyeah

Quote: Originally Posted by plei89 How many folds is it? My dad has a decent collection. Hello, I do not have an answer since it is too technical for me to answer correctly. Years ago I did not know how a blade was forged so I didn't ask Barry at the time of purchase. I can only speak for Barry Dawson. Barry is very very well know custom knife maker with very good reputation. Anyone who are into custom knives will heard his name. In...
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNWorn Good for seppuku? Certainly if that is kinda thing you are into! I would also suggest to have a kaishakunin just in case you have a weak will. It is always better to hold the blade pointing out, not towards you if you ever feel the need to defense yourself at home if you don't have a gun. You sure can use this fancy blade to carve a turkey during thanksgiving to impress your guest. A blade this beautiful,...
Sure, it is so sharp you can shave your leg with it if you like.
Hello, I have a Barry Dawson Custom Short Sword for sale. I bought it at price $1500 at NYC Custom show 2 years ago. The it is 12" Damascus blade with 5.25" blue maple handle. The blade is over all 17.25" long with 0.20" thickness. It has pattern on its spine. It is the only one caught my eyes in the show. It is really beautiful. Here is the pricing Barry has on his website, and non of them are with Damascus steel. I am not looking for a trade. It comes with a black...
I'll take it. Where should I Paypal to?
Quote: Originally Posted by YoungAmerican How wide are they? Mine is 49mm.
Hello All, I have a 100% Authantic Mint, Like New Condition Ray Ban Clubmaster 3016 Sunglasses in Black/Gold G-15 Green lens for sale. It comes with all original packaging and Ray Ban whipping cloth is still brand new in the plastic bag untouched. It is looks totally brand new. I am selling it for $85 Paypal please add 3.5%. The price is shipping included. If you have any question or decide to purchase, Here are pictures of the item: Wear it like...
Does anyone know where to find a deep V neck pull over hoodie (no zipper) that you usually wear by male dancers during practice or street wear?
Shuron maybe the one of the few companies that is still fully in production of combine frame, it is least of my liking. The two side where logo is on, is way too wide. They pop out too much from the metal rim. Moscot also produce them and in two different styles. Both styles execute the design better than the classic Shurons. Gucci has combine frame in sunglasses, Tom Ford also get his hands on the trend too. To me, they are alright on my face. I personally don't...
I am seeing poster of "The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3" every where now, can't help to notice, what eyeglasses frame does Denzel Washington have it on? At first I thought it is Oliver Peoples Sheldrake because of its color, but all the details are different. Does anyone here knows?