or Connect

Posts by wuyeah

Do you like Dita Grand Reserve or Statesman better? Grand Reserve: Statesman:
I grew up in Vancouver and my sister later moving to Toronto so I visit often. Between two cities, Vancouver WINS!
Hello Guys, I have been wearing a cardholder for the past 20+ yrs and thinking about change it. May I ask what is your selection of wallet or cardholder that you currently carrying? Thanks.
Hello Guys, HOPE Japan is a nonprofit group selling design button pins to help Japan cope through the hard time. I am one of the designer and heavily help out selling. HOPE was on local news paper and has blog space that constantly update you with info about how much we raised and donated. Please browse through HOPE button pin collection see if you will find designs you would like to put on your favorite denim jacket or military jacket for style. Please feel free...
Hello, I have a brand new Authentic Louis Vuitton Taiga Multiple Wallet in black for sale. The item is included with original box and cloth wrap which as shown in pictures (pic is the actual item). It has 2 inner slots to place money. It will be a great for you or ideal gift for incoming holiday. It is 100% Brand New and It is 100% Authentic. If you feel you need more detail pictures to confirm the Authenticity, I will be willing to take few more shots for you. Paypal,...
OK, to those who are concern. I can answer my own question. There are huge price difference between the two. RE seems to be double the price than AO on the market. Besides the price, there are only three differences between the two. Nose piece stem: RE and AO has different nose piece stem setting. AO seems to fit my face better. But this is a personal preference. Temples: AO has "AO" logo emboss on the front of temples, no wording on the end of temples. RE...
I have a pair of Custom Radar Path for sale. It is actually Brand New condition. I always wear my Retina Burn pair for riding. It is Matt Black Frame, Gunmetal Oakley Logo, Rootbeer Socks. You can have choice of Ice Iridium lens or Vented Black Iridium lens. Summer is coming! I am asking for $120.00 (price is shipping included. Paypal user please add 3%) Pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wuyeah/...57621813802705
Quote: Originally Posted by Token Probably have better luck selling this on myArmoury.com. This can be a serious fashion accessories too!
Anyone?
Price updated. $50 off.