or Connect

Posts by hiphawpdrunkie

Thanks for the advice. Here are the measurements:Armpit to Armpit = 22"Shoulder (Straight Across) = 18.5"Sleeve (Measured from Shoulder Seam) = 25.25"Top of Collar to Bottom of Jacket = 30.5"
PRICE DROP!
ISAIA "BASE S" WOOL SPORT COAT Up for grabs is a very recent Isaia wool sportcoat in size 52 (EU) / 42R (US). The jacket has functional sleeve buttons, but has otherwise been unaltered from the original "Base S" fit. The predominant colors are various shades of brown ranging from taupe to dark brown, with a lavender windowpane effect. Very unique and gorgeous fabric and 100% wool. Double vented. I have worn this jacket only 2 or 3 times since I recently acquired...
Hit me up if you're interested in a Navy/Brown Melton Wool Varsity from '09 in size Large.
Up for grabs is a Flat Head Black Leather and Silver Bracelet in size Medium, which measures 7.1" in length. This never really fit me well, so it's only been worn a couple of times and has been sitting in a desk drawer for a while now. Price includes shipping within the U.S. Please contact me for a shipping quote if you are international.
Reduced to $160...
Reduced to $160...
Reduced to $175...
Sorry these are no longer available...
OHPF