or Connect

Posts by hypersonic

I don't know what your budget is but I rather like this: UPHOLSTERED ROSEWOOD CHAISE LONGUE, CIRCA 1938 BY JEAN ROYÈRE
To be honest, I have only watched Alex Jones in the past couple of weeks .....but now everyone thinks I'm a conspiracy theorist. Anyhow, I thought this was an interesting speech .....is America's outlook really this bleak? IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not...
Quote: Originally Posted by Reggs Why are you so sensitive to this stuff? How many chain emails do you read a day? Did man land on the moon? Have you spent more than 20 mins of your life reading about the Bohemian Grove? Does the Illuminati exist? Was AIDS invented by the US government in the 1950s to kill off the homosexual and black population? Will Jay-Z really use the music industry to indoctrinate the world into his cult? Oh come on,...
LOL. Man, I really get a hostile reception with these 2nd hand 'theories'. I would just ask that you watch the film before condemning it ....or me. I does raise some curious questions I think.
There is an interesting documentary on YouTube about the collapse of the USA -- according to the filmakers, it is being done deliberately. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips,...
Hi guys, time to put your tinfoil hats on again. Do you think there is any truth to this? IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g....
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire This article alleges it has documented details of various liberal journalists attempting to orchestrate coverage away from Obama on the Wright issue. Apparently, people have actually lost jobs based on what was leaked off the listserv Journilist. Some quotes from the article: http://dailycaller.com/2010/07/20/do...miah-wright/3/ Conne, no doubt you were on this listserv. Any insight? This should be...
^ You are completely missing the point that it is not intellegence or education that distinguishes these people ....but rather their Progressive beliefs (both Reps and Dems). If you don't share this veiw of the world, you are an outsider. Essentially, the vast majority of US citizens do not share the Progressive veiw of the world -- hence, they are veiwed as uneducated idiots by the, so called, "Ruling Class".
I'm sorry if this is all too topical for you .....but this is really at the heart of the mess the USA is in right now. What is amusing to me is families like the Rockefellers, who think of themselves as a kind of aristocracy, are only two or three generations removed from dirt poor travelling salesmen. There is nothing noble about these people at all.
This is a really fascinating article. I thoroughly recommend it. America's Ruling Class -- And the Perils of Revolution By Angelo M. Codevilla (BRIEF SECTIONS FROM THE ARTICLE) Today's ruling class, from Boston to San Diego, was formed by an educational system that exposed them to the same ideas and gave them remarkably uniform guidance, as well as tastes and habits. These amount to a social canon of judgments about good and evil, complete with secular sacred...