or Connect

Posts by Young Scrappy

Does being vegetarian affect how much creatine I should consume?
Quote: Originally Posted by Grayland Whatever is cheapest. All the bells and whistles is usually marketing. Some don't dissolve as well and that can be an issue, but creatine is basically creatine. What do you use?
I'm pretty sure I'm going on creatine again I'm just unsure what kind. I stopped eating meat/fish but still eat dairy. So according to people who say certain meats have creatine, I'm lacking I suppose. I consume 3 protein shakes a day. I'm about 193 lbs and 6 ft tall. I'm trying to settle for about 200 lbs. I play competitive b-ball along plyometrics/drills and I'm the gym at 4 days a weeks. Price isn't really issue when it comes to something I'm putting in my body. I'm...
How long is your hair? Do you have a recent picture? I scoured the Internet can't really find anything.
I'm think about highlights. I need to do something new with my hair. I'm bored with it. I have really thick so I can grow it long because afro-ish. My hair and the length of my face is similar to the picture. I want something subtle but different. Should I cut my hair shorter and then get the highlights or grow it out? Should I watch out for anything? What colors do you suggest? Or anything else I need to know?
I don't like him or Joe Buck. Joe Buck was cool until the Randy Moss incident. My favorite announcer hands down is Hubie Brown.
I did really well on my GMAT but the grad programs I'm interested don't start until spring or next fall. Is there any way I can use GMAT score help me find a job or at least upgrade my resume?
I took the Kaplan a year ago. I didn't do any of the work so it really didn't benefit me. However, the teacher was great and if I did the work I'm sure it would have been helpful. I actually took the GMAT last week. I scored in the 90 percentile. I prepared for it for 3 weeks for 4-5 hrs a day with a Kaplan book I bought from Borders. I did all the exams Kaplan offers, 4 off the cd and 1 online I believe. GMAC, the people who make the test, give you two practice exams once...
I try drinking 3 glasses of water before you do anything in the morning but I really don't have that problem.