or Connect

Posts by Young Scrappy

I thinking about getting a motorcycle. I know you are required to wear a helmet or sunglasses in Florida. My question if I opt with the sunglasses, how is that going affect the skin on my face? My guess is it can't be good being exposed to the sun and the wind for a long time. However, if I opt with helmet with the visor down, how will affect my vision on the road? I don't see many people wearing helmets.
American Male - www.americanmale.com 37 S 16th St, Philadelphia - (215) 496-0229
Trim the entire chest on a monthly basis. It only takes a few minutes.
Quote: Originally Posted by Beta I use Creatine Ethyl Ester, preferrebly in capsule form due to is "sour" taste. You can use less and most people respond better to it. Axis labs makes some that is relatively inexpensive...i generally prefer to shop at 1fast400.com If you opt for just regular micronized creatine, get some that is marked "creapure" which is german, rather than chinese creatine. Prolab is one that i know that uses creapure off-...
http://www.prolab.com/index.php?main...products_id=90 I'm thinking about starting off with this but it says I need to take 15 pills a day. Is this what most people do? Or should I go with this: http://www.dpsnutrition.net/get_item_pr003.htm Powder or pills?
Does being vegetarian affect how much creatine I should consume?
Quote: Originally Posted by Grayland Whatever is cheapest. All the bells and whistles is usually marketing. Some don't dissolve as well and that can be an issue, but creatine is basically creatine. What do you use?
I'm pretty sure I'm going on creatine again I'm just unsure what kind. I stopped eating meat/fish but still eat dairy. So according to people who say certain meats have creatine, I'm lacking I suppose. I consume 3 protein shakes a day. I'm about 193 lbs and 6 ft tall. I'm trying to settle for about 200 lbs. I play competitive b-ball along plyometrics/drills and I'm the gym at 4 days a weeks. Price isn't really issue when it comes to something I'm putting in my body. I'm...
How long is your hair? Do you have a recent picture? I scoured the Internet can't really find anything.
I'm think about highlights. I need to do something new with my hair. I'm bored with it. I have really thick so I can grow it long because afro-ish. My hair and the length of my face is similar to the picture. I want something subtle but different. Should I cut my hair shorter and then get the highlights or grow it out? Should I watch out for anything? What colors do you suggest? Or anything else I need to know?