or Connect

Posts by Young Scrappy

I'd go with a early 2000 Sentra, Civic or Corolla. If you care to venture, try a 2004 - 2006 Hyundia. They've stepped up their game a little. If you can a friend selling a car, try a retired person. They are very good with their cars.
I don't like any of them but I see potential.
6' just checked the scale and I'm at 200.5 lbs. Trying to 205 and baseline at 200.
Is there quantifiable evidence that even one cigarette causes permanent damage?
Interesting thread. I'm in the same boat but I've dunked before but just now after a few years I'm trying to get up there again. For two-foot jumpers, my advice and what the person I train with is don't rock your feet before you jump. Another thing, practicing dunking with smaller balls to get your technique right. Try dunking something 10 times a day or so.
Article championing vanity. http://www.menshealth.com/cda/articl...0012281eac____
I hear you bro but the problem is I like smoking. Who likes giving up what they enjoy completely? And kind of like eating junk food or alcohol, I was thinking it wouldn't be bad for you if you indulge once in a while. Essentially, I was looking for tolerable monthly rate that would allow your body to recover between cigarettes with any permanent health or aesthetic effects but maybe that's voodoo biology. I was hoping to have my cake and eat it too. I can easily quit...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jumbie More harmful than smoking 0 cigarettes for sure but, in the grand scheme of things, I wouldn't think it's that big a deal. Some stats from one of my review books that I happen to have handy: 1. People who smoke 2 packs/day have a lung cancer risk 20x more than normal. 2. People who moke less than 1/2 pack/day have a death rate 30% higher than non-smokers. [You're smoking 1/2 pack every 2 months. That's a...
Quote: Originally Posted by mbc Others may disagree with me, but if you are or want to be an entrepreneur, buy some books and spend the rest of your time/money starting the business instead, unless you are either incapable of learning without a classroom or are in dire need of the network an MBA will give you access to. You'll probably get a lot more out of your time/money that way. And this is coming from someone who studied entrepreneurship at the #1...
I was never really a heavy smoker. The most I ever averaged is a pack a week. And nowadays, its closed to pack every 3 months. How harmful is smoking 5 cigarettes a month? And also, is there alternative to smoking tobacco, legal alternative? Is there something I could smoke that wouldn't be harmful as cigarettes? I like the idea of lighting something up and blowing smoke.