or Connect

Posts by Young Scrappy

Article championing vanity. http://www.menshealth.com/cda/articl...0012281eac____
I hear you bro but the problem is I like smoking. Who likes giving up what they enjoy completely? And kind of like eating junk food or alcohol, I was thinking it wouldn't be bad for you if you indulge once in a while. Essentially, I was looking for tolerable monthly rate that would allow your body to recover between cigarettes with any permanent health or aesthetic effects but maybe that's voodoo biology. I was hoping to have my cake and eat it too. I can easily quit...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jumbie More harmful than smoking 0 cigarettes for sure but, in the grand scheme of things, I wouldn't think it's that big a deal. Some stats from one of my review books that I happen to have handy: 1. People who smoke 2 packs/day have a lung cancer risk 20x more than normal. 2. People who moke less than 1/2 pack/day have a death rate 30% higher than non-smokers. [You're smoking 1/2 pack every 2 months. That's a...
Quote: Originally Posted by mbc Others may disagree with me, but if you are or want to be an entrepreneur, buy some books and spend the rest of your time/money starting the business instead, unless you are either incapable of learning without a classroom or are in dire need of the network an MBA will give you access to. You'll probably get a lot more out of your time/money that way. And this is coming from someone who studied entrepreneurship at the #1...
I was never really a heavy smoker. The most I ever averaged is a pack a week. And nowadays, its closed to pack every 3 months. How harmful is smoking 5 cigarettes a month? And also, is there alternative to smoking tobacco, legal alternative? Is there something I could smoke that wouldn't be harmful as cigarettes? I like the idea of lighting something up and blowing smoke.
Lancaster Ave 202 north
Quote: Originally Posted by JLibourel I regard chewing gum as a loathsome, repulsive practice, the preserve of the vulgar, the lowbrow and ill-bred. Stepping in the occasional wad of chewing gum only increases my antipathy to the horrid stuff. If one wants to be rid of food particles, I suggest retiring to a place of privacy and flossing. It's not that deep, bro. Just a question.
I like having gum after I eat. I read that it helps your tooth health by loosening food particles in your mouth and stimulates the production of saliva. I use Extra because I prefer stick gum and it is sugar free. However, I just read it has sugar alcohol which is a better substitute for sugar but a little better. What gum do you guys use?
Yea yea, I know its a funny question that's why I ask it here. I just hear stuff like people who leave near the beach have a more aged face because of the wind and the sand in the wind combined obviously with the sun. I do plan to wear a helmet I was just worried about it affecting my peripheral vision but that got answered so carry on with the jokes. I got what I wanted.
Quote: Originally Posted by taktikz Wear a helmet Does that affect vision?