or Connect

Posts by Young Scrappy

Columbo is my favorite show. Steve Harvey Show Bernie Mac Show All in the Family In Living Color South Central New York Undercover Homicide The Wire Deadwood 6 Feet Under Sleeper Cell Def Comedy Jam Inside Stuff That Football Show ESPN cancelled
Quote: Originally Posted by bkk I was in a similar position a year ago. I was doing the 5x5 workout for size and strength, but added too much fat to my body because of the amount of food I was eating. I've switched to more of a traditional workout with great results in terms of cutting. Check out something like HIIT or HST. I haven't gained nearly as much strength or size, but I feel and look 100x better. How did your weight change?
Yea, I eat eggs. At what intensity should I do that cardio? My workout is (no cardio): Monday - Chest Tuesday - Back/Plyometrics Wednesday - Legs Thursday - Shoulders Friday - Arms Saturday - Plyometrics Plyometrics only takes 30 min so basically off Saturday and Sunday. When should I fit in the cardio? And do abs exercises help with gut? I'm not really concerned with a six pack, just bringing down my waist size.
Thanks for the advice. Maybe my post was a little too long-winded. Basically, how do you maintain your weight and lose a small gut?
I had a little goal to get to 200 lbs by the end of the year and I reached it eating cleanly. My strength has increased but I also developed a small gut. In my pursuit for 200 lbs, I cut out cardio for 2 months and kind of ignored abs although I do core exercises. I still want to maintain strength gains, cut my gut and stay at 200lbs. Possible? I still have strength goals like I got my bench to max at 225 but I'd like to rep it 6 - 8 times. How should I add cardio?...
I'd go with a early 2000 Sentra, Civic or Corolla. If you care to venture, try a 2004 - 2006 Hyundia. They've stepped up their game a little. If you can a friend selling a car, try a retired person. They are very good with their cars.
I don't like any of them but I see potential.
6' just checked the scale and I'm at 200.5 lbs. Trying to 205 and baseline at 200.
Is there quantifiable evidence that even one cigarette causes permanent damage?
Interesting thread. I'm in the same boat but I've dunked before but just now after a few years I'm trying to get up there again. For two-foot jumpers, my advice and what the person I train with is don't rock your feet before you jump. Another thing, practicing dunking with smaller balls to get your technique right. Try dunking something 10 times a day or so.