or Connect

Posts by Young Scrappy

Quote: Originally Posted by element02 Is the suit light gray or closer to charcoal? Light gray.
My girl and I going to a new year's eve party in Chicago. Nothing to fancy, $75 - $100 a person. Anyway, most people will be rocking black suits and girls will be in their New Year's Eve dresses. I'd like to wear my gray suit because it fits me best. What are rules on gray suits?
tom's of maine
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 ^i bought them for lifting. i am looking pretty Shrek in totality now. What about dropping or bumping into something?
Quote: Originally Posted by Ag229487 1. Nas 2. Rakim 3. Prodigy 4. Cormega 5. Ghostface or Raekwon tied I see you that with that Cormega but I don't think top 5. Pun also has to be mentioned.
Talib Kweli is corny and I'll get working on a cooler screen name. Lyrically, listing him top five is an insult to rap. Why because he's positive, read a few books and speaks intelligently or maybe he discusses loftier issues? Rap should never be about that. You put him on level with rappers like Scarface, Beanie Sigel, Kool G Rap is tantamount to naming after-school movie as a top five film. Ras Kass and Chino XL may be jokes in your book. Ras Kass's Soul on Ice and...
Quote: Originally Posted by SirSuturesALot Does anyone want to see Floyd vs. Pacquiao? Yea, I think everybody does. I think Mayweather might be a little hesitant.
Keith Murray - never Biggie - He may be one of the best rappers but lyricist, no. Rakim - not really fan of the era but I can see it Talib Kweli - corny Nas (this is my pick for the best) Honorable mentions: Scarface Jay-Z Beanie Sigel Redman Kool G Rap Ras Kass Chino XL Andre 3000
Quote: Originally Posted by Flambeur Ok, let me get this straight. You can barely bench 225 yet, but you have separate days for chest, shoulders, arms? What's the point. Arms day? What do you do, 5 billion curls and extensions? Complete overkill. This is purely my own opinion. I'd cut down your weight training to three days a week, concentrating on squats, deads, press. That's really all you need for a long time. Well, throw some dips and pullups...
Quote: Originally Posted by upnorth If you say you are eating cleanly from this point onwards, you might see some changes even without changing your training. That said, you might want to include a session of higher intensity sprints. Also, how long have you been on the current routine? It sounds like it's in need of a major revision. Personally, I would never include a day specifically for arms. I will rather fit triceps on a "push" day and biceps on...