or Connect

Posts by Young Scrappy

Are there some fictional titles like The Alchemist? Any biographies? I read that Pat Croce book. I'm from Philly so its a must read.
Quote: Originally Posted by emptym Scott Peck's The Road Less Traveled is good. Quote: Originally Posted by bmulford The corporate standard; Who moved my cheese? I'll check these out. I'm just a little wary of self-help book. Quote: Originally Posted by why I personally like Emerson's essays. Self-Reliance is a good read. I've heard about this. Thanks. Something like the...
Quote: Originally Posted by likeitaloud This one got me through some tough times: Almost funny but you can try again.
I'm looking for a book fiction or non-fiction about making changes for the better, nothing in particular. I'm just looking for something a little more inspiration to make this a good new year.
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles Also, the rules don't really apply to 99% of the population since 99% of the population doesn't know the rules. No one will blink an eye at your gray suit. I'm not really worried anybody blinking an eye. Most rules have some common sense behind it. I'd like to know what is.
Quote: Originally Posted by element02 Is the suit light gray or closer to charcoal? Light gray.
My girl and I going to a new year's eve party in Chicago. Nothing to fancy, $75 - $100 a person. Anyway, most people will be rocking black suits and girls will be in their New Year's Eve dresses. I'd like to wear my gray suit because it fits me best. What are rules on gray suits?
tom's of maine
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 ^i bought them for lifting. i am looking pretty Shrek in totality now. What about dropping or bumping into something?
Quote: Originally Posted by Ag229487 1. Nas 2. Rakim 3. Prodigy 4. Cormega 5. Ghostface or Raekwon tied I see you that with that Cormega but I don't think top 5. Pun also has to be mentioned.