or Connect

Posts by Young Scrappy

Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Only to my friend in Nigeria who is a top official of the federal government contract review panel there. He was interested in importing goods using funds that are trapped in Nigeria, and I'm getting 20% of the transaction value. Win-win situation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPGje...eature=related
Quote: Originally Posted by ChiliPalmer If you have a lapse in coverage for more than 60 days, the an policy underwritten for you will have a preexisting condition clause. Meaning, they won't cover anything related to prior injuries. Thank you for this. Does preexisting conditon include a condition (torn ACL) that has been fixed? This hasn't been a real issue meaning it never required any medical attention since the surgery.
I'm playing in a highly competitive basketball league this coming fall and this is the first year I won't have health insurance. I've had ACL reconstruction about 8 yrs but my knee's get hurt often but no surgery since then. If I sign up for insurance now, will it cover me if I need a surgery in the fall? I know this is pessimistic but I just don't want to go bankrupt if I hurt myself.
If you saw the entire clip you would know it isn't real.
I understand I'm going get clowned. It really don't phase me either way as long I get an answer.
I fully converted to cottonelle wipes for cleaning purposes. I won't ever go back. This isn't a debate about this. This is kind of gross. I was listening to Howard Stern. He was talking about how much more he prefer wipes. He used the example if you got shit on your hand, would you use a dry napkin and consider that clean? Regardless, he said when he wipes he sticks his index finger partially in his ass hole and he will keep using new wipes until no brown shows up on...
Bump. I'm really looking buying one of these. Has anyone tried them? If so, what brands?
My Sonicare Elite stopped working. So I called them and they agreed there was a problem. After giving them the necessary, they are sending me a Sonicare HealthyWhite for a replacement. They say it is there deluxe model. Being a cynic, I 'm a little wary of such good customer service. Has anyone heard anything about the Sonicare HealthyWhite vs Elite. Secondly, I heard leaving the Sonicare charger plugged in depletes the battery. Rather, you should unplug it after...
Is anybody on the board taking resveratrol?
"In other news, it was discovered that red wine and chocolate can be good for you. The French Paradox has long baffled scientists, where people living in the South of France have a low instance of heart disease despite the high intake of fat in their diets. It was last year discovered that the skin of grapes, and by extension, red wine, contained a substance called Resveratrol, which acts as an...