or Connect

Posts by Young Scrappy

I fully converted to cottonelle wipes for cleaning purposes. I won't ever go back. This isn't a debate about this. This is kind of gross. I was listening to Howard Stern. He was talking about how much more he prefer wipes. He used the example if you got shit on your hand, would you use a dry napkin and consider that clean? Regardless, he said when he wipes he sticks his index finger partially in his ass hole and he will keep using new wipes until no brown shows up on...
Bump. I'm really looking buying one of these. Has anyone tried them? If so, what brands?
My Sonicare Elite stopped working. So I called them and they agreed there was a problem. After giving them the necessary, they are sending me a Sonicare HealthyWhite for a replacement. They say it is there deluxe model. Being a cynic, I 'm a little wary of such good customer service. Has anyone heard anything about the Sonicare HealthyWhite vs Elite. Secondly, I heard leaving the Sonicare charger plugged in depletes the battery. Rather, you should unplug it after...
Is anybody on the board taking resveratrol?
"In other news, it was discovered that red wine and chocolate can be good for you. The French Paradox has long baffled scientists, where people living in the South of France have a low instance of heart disease despite the high intake of fat in their diets. It was last year discovered that the skin of grapes, and by extension, red wine, contained a substance called Resveratrol, which acts as an...
Cool, I'm glad you are having a good time. I need to be there. I know a girl who lives a couple miles from the Capitol. Are you going to any events tonight?
I'm interested in the kind of people that are there, age, race, education, etc. I know they are after-parties throw by celebrities a la NBA All-Star Weekend but is it that crazy? Are the girls trying to hook-up and what not?
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Jr. Is this possible? To be federally recognized as having a new birth date. I'm sorry but you lawyers with your useless vernacular and mundane knowledge can perhaps shed light on this urgent matter? It's possible....
Bump. Any suggestions on an electric razor? I got to a barber on Thursday for a shave with a blade. Come monday, I get scruffy and the blade on myself is a disaster in the neck area. I'd like to switch to an electric shaver.
Interesting. He speaks on weed, psychedelics, DMT and conspiracies. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZjNimemIuM