or Connect

Posts by Young Scrappy

Quote: Originally Posted by bishop491 Mine is very thick and I usually keep it shorter (classic "prep" look; parted & tapered). However, I've let it grow a great deal for a while and I've been trying different stuff to keep it tame. I'm going for more of a Bobby Kennedy look, I think. I've been told I resemble either RFK or JFK. I'd prefer R... Anyway, I use a shampoo & separate conditioner for thick hair (Pantene, I think). I had used Clubman to keep...
Thanks for the link. That help once I get the length. Any advice as far daily/weekly maintenace for more manageable hair?
Okay, I'm growing my thick hair out. I have thick poofy hair. I've heard a few products mentions including the Skinny Line by Paul Mitchell and KMS Hairplay. I have a before/after picture. The first is my hair without product/out of shower and the second is the hair tamed. For me to tame it, I need to leave it unshampooed or conditioned for 3 days. The second pic is my goal for my hair. Here are some questions to fellow thick haired bredrin. How often do you...
I think I have a fairly good idea on how to aggregate transactional data. The idea is similar to both blippy.com and swipely.com but it has more public good angle. I interested in how much this kind of data is worth. And what firms specifically would be interested in this type of data. However stupid some people believe these sites to be, they have raised a considerable amount of funding. I am familiar of a company called www.acxiom.com so I know the data holds...
Quote: Originally Posted by harvey_birdman The Credit Card issuer would know the merchant's mailing address, which may or may not be the same location where the "credit card processing machine" is actually located. Thanks for your response. But for the most part, is the mailing address the same as location of the sale?
Working on an idea, just wanted to get some clarification on this question. I thought this would be a good place to start. I see a lot of smart people on here. Does the data sent from a point of sale purchase to the issuing bank include location of merchant? For example, if some bought a product from a retail store with a Chase credit card, does Chase always know the location of the store? If not, why does it not for those instances? And do visa/mastercard process a...
Quote: Originally Posted by leftover_salmon +2 Not saying he deserved to die (at all), but in my opinion he didn't deserve to play professional football for millions of dollars. Who deserves to make millions? Your logic is asinine. No one deserves to play professional football especially in the NFL. A football team acquires a player to give them a better chance to win. The NFL as an entity is far more immoral than Chris Henry. What does the...
Costco has sunglasses. The kirkland signature brand is usually another quality branded with kirkland in order to sell at reduced prices w/out hurting the name of the quality brand. They have some for like $60 but I don't know how much you'll get in terms of variety. I need a pair too but I'm far more concerned with quality than style at this point with finances. Has anyone had any luck with any Costco brand sunglasses or other brands they bought from Costco?
I wash hands only enough to be sanitary. I would like to wash them more often but my hand to get very often after washing them. My girl is a teacher and hands are pretty bad. I want to avoid this. I've tried Purell with Moisturizer. It seems like its working. http://www.staples.com/office/suppli...320863-9652-12 My issue is that main ingredient is alcohol which causes dryness I believe.
Chicagoing.