or Connect

Posts by luk-cha

Bespoke vintage oak
Dunno if this is the right term, but you will see difference when you see the others in a months time
Dunno if this is the right term, but you will see difference when you see the others in a months time
full brogue
Yes what he said, please see you Vass book for reference
even with seamless wholecut i have notice an issue but like kolecho said these still have the skin stitch seem at the front just like my vintage cherry ones i first got when G&G was set up back in 2006.NAMOR, why would you figure they where mine?? G&G have a lot more client other than just moi chogall, i have not worn them yet, typhoon has been here the past couple of days so not wear nothing more that rubber flip flops haha, but if you want to see how ludu wear's look for...
Bespoke Acorn Kudu Norwegian's with a full welt and double sole............... .............. yes, seamless too
yup those are mine, thro' i am still pending another pair:embar:
http://www.moutaichina.com/en/about/about.html just some of this to help clear of the mold, but if you try it with like vidka do but too much other wise it will stripe back the polish
no biggy if it does, adds to the patina hehe, but yes with a bit of local fire water and a good brushin and then some cream they look ok!