or Connect

Posts by the law

Yes. I picked up this habit from my folks. I do it out of respect for those who worked on the movie.
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman I think I fought you once. You won.
Congrats!! A clerkship will look good on the resume. If you can get by on the pay, you've got yourself a good gig.
Quote: Originally Posted by SwedishFish I'm pretty sure my TM Lewin suit is half-canvassed. Correct.
How's this going to go over with the Pope? I thought divorces were not permitted?
Quote: Originally Posted by Cior You're right. Thank you. Is there any material within to lengthen these sleeves? I don't own any of their Francomb shirts, but with their other shirts they usually have the option of tailoring sleeve length. You can check it out on the website. I don't know what your measurements are.
Their John Francomb stuff is slim fit/button cuff.
Right now I'm wearing the MOP cufflinks I received from you the other day. I already got a compliment on them!
Quote: Originally Posted by constant struggle are the CT shoes worth it at 99 pounds? i am thinking of the suede brogues I recently got a pair of the full brogue in suede. Very nice. I like mine. I think they were worth it. ETA: They have a favorable return policy if you don't like them.
Quote: Originally Posted by somatoform I don't understand this: their shoes (loakes), for example the full brogue suedes, are listed as 99 UK pounds. An xe conversion yields about $145USD. But their (CT's) US currency page lists the same shoes at $199USD. Do they use their own conversion? Yes. When I've bought anything from them, I purchase through their UK site, paying in pounds. I can get some decent deals that way.