or Connect

Posts by the law

Quote: Originally Posted by JLibourel She is certainly adorable, no doubt about that. The fact that she is a Mormon is kind of turn-off. It leaves one wondering if she would wish to keep her sacred garment on during sex. For all her sexiness, she does have that Mormon-ish wholesomeness about her. Religion aside, she seems like a good combo--sexy as hell, but one you would be pleased to have meet your mother. I note that Lacey Schwimmer, another pro on...
Quote: Originally Posted by Vito She is one hot chick. Agreed.
I'm a US 13D, and I received the UK 12 black calf monks. Fit was good, if not a little bit roomy. I could not imagine going any bigger, say, to a 12.5.
Count me in with the chorus of nays. I would avoid peak lapels as a federal prosecutor.
As I am the only attorney in my firm's NV office, I get to set the dress code. Suits and French cuffs all the time.
I hear battery acid does wonders.
Quote: Originally Posted by Macallan9 16 Days and counting... Wow. I'd make a call and get that tracking number. Good luck.
Quote: Originally Posted by Macallan9 Anybody still not received their orders? Getting somewhat concerned... It took 8 days from "despatch" to arrival for mine, if that's any help.
33 with the accompanying gray hairs to boot. Damn wife and kids.
Quote: Originally Posted by bokhan damn, too late for this. I don't know about that, keep checking the site. I looked yesterday and found some of the Willow Semi Brogues in my size. I snatched them up right away. You may also want to look into the special group buy TRL is putting together for folks here.