or Connect

Posts by the law

Quote: Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser I did this as well. I was a LR staff member second year. In my third year, I was a LR comment editor and competed in the school's moot court competition. I didn't make it out of the first round. I took the same path. I never made it out of the first round either. It was probably a blessing in disguise because as an editor, I was plenty busy. Quote: A lot of people compete in moot...
I can say in a real world application, law review is for more practical than moot court. I was an editor on LR in law school. I also competed in the school's moot court competition. Let's face it, when you first go out into practice, what are you more likely to be doing: (1) research and writing; or (2) arguing and drafting appellate briefs? Granted, both are valuable experiences, but I have found my LR experience far more useful in practice than moot court, and...
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara I lol'd. iPhones are for fagz. Real men use BlackBerries. Considering the source, this statement would only confirm that the opposite is true.
Quote: Originally Posted by Clemson USAToday. Best news app I've found. +1 As a newly deflowered iPhone virgin, I've found this app to be excellent. I also use: Google Quickoffice Daysfrom (various Cliff Maier legal apps) Wikipanion Constitution Pandora games: Space Ace Wild West Pinball
Quote: Originally Posted by pg600rr Thats not really true, (atleast #2) you cant prosecute patents without passing the patent bar and you cant take the patent bar without a hard sciences degree. You don't need the patent bar to do IP litigation. You DO need it to do patent prosecution. I worked at a firm where one of the partners had built up his own IP litigation practice. His undergrad was Poli Sci. Patent work usually requires the...
It depends on the person. I won't harass a stranger, but if it's someone I know, of course.
Quote: Originally Posted by why Does Christian Bale actually act or does he do his usual in-front-of-a-camera persona? Does he do some growling too?
This was pretty hit or miss.
At 6'6", my three-button suits far outnumber my two-button suits. 4:1
Quote: Originally Posted by West24 hes a piece of shit. he cares about nobody but himself. i cant believe any black person would even follow or listen to this guy. he's scum. +1 He's a poor spokesman for racial equality.