or Connect

Posts by the law

Quote: Originally Posted by overdog Those of you that keep guns near your bed--do you keep them in a safe? Loaded or unloaded? Do you have any kids? Just curious... I have a small pistol safe next to my bed with one of my Glocks. Full mag is not inserted but next to gun in the safe. I have three young children.
I have been free of the Paypal shackles for a few years now. It feels nice.
Quote: Originally Posted by luftvier +1. It's like wearing a clapboard that says: "Hey ASSHOLE. Yeah, this shirt is CUSTOM. What, you got yours at JC Penny? Ha! I wipe my ass shirts that cost more than yours. I bet your suit isn't bespoke, either! Ha. Plebeian!" Tacky. Like having a brand name emblazoned all over your outfit. "Yeah, the guy wearing the $4,000 suit is holding the elevator for the guy who doesn't make that in four months. Come...
Quote: Originally Posted by onlinematt $100 dollar is much spend on painting see on internet and no see and be seen and no wine and famous person. LOL!!
Quote: Originally Posted by jerryhoyo this movie was just really good! the only complaint i have is the ending which leaves you on a cliffhanger =P They're already talking about a "District 10" movie: The prawn said he'd be back in three years, didn't he?
Quote: Originally Posted by Douglas listen up, furriner. you comes to our country, you plays by our rules. you follow me? LOL! But seriously, you did the crime, you do the time. Just pay it.
Quote: Originally Posted by imightbechad Very good flick. A little heavy handed at times, but the special effects are out of this world. If I could think of one word to describe it, it would probably be "impressive." ^^^^ Exactly. I saw it on Friday. The first half was a bit heavy handed with its "message," the last half was more action. Very enjoyable. I don't get to see many movies, but this was worth it.
Quote: Originally Posted by onion Didn't see this coming: Autopsy: Cocaine a factor in Billy Mays' death Perhaps it was the secret ingredient in Oxyclean?
Quote: Originally Posted by onion Didn't see this coming: Autopsy: Cocaine a factor in Billy Mays' death That explains his yelling all the time.