or Connect

Posts by the law

Quote: Originally Posted by onlinematt $100 dollar is much spend on painting see on internet and no see and be seen and no wine and famous person. LOL!!
Quote: Originally Posted by jerryhoyo this movie was just really good! the only complaint i have is the ending which leaves you on a cliffhanger =P They're already talking about a "District 10" movie: The prawn said he'd be back in three years, didn't he?
Quote: Originally Posted by Douglas listen up, furriner. you comes to our country, you plays by our rules. you follow me? LOL! But seriously, you did the crime, you do the time. Just pay it.
Quote: Originally Posted by imightbechad Very good flick. A little heavy handed at times, but the special effects are out of this world. If I could think of one word to describe it, it would probably be "impressive." ^^^^ Exactly. I saw it on Friday. The first half was a bit heavy handed with its "message," the last half was more action. Very enjoyable. I don't get to see many movies, but this was worth it.
Quote: Originally Posted by onion Didn't see this coming: Autopsy: Cocaine a factor in Billy Mays' death Perhaps it was the secret ingredient in Oxyclean?
Quote: Originally Posted by onion Didn't see this coming: Autopsy: Cocaine a factor in Billy Mays' death That explains his yelling all the time.
Quote: Originally Posted by BWB +1. Awesome site. The Straight Razor Place is also a great forum! I frequent both B&B and SRP.
Quote: Originally Posted by Guero I know this is sacrilege, but I would not worry about not having a great fitting suit. I'm a partner on the hiring committee of a AmLaw 100 firm and if wearing a well-fitting suit were a requirement, the halls of my office would be empty. More important than anything is to look professional and to be comfortable with what you're wearing. You don't want to be conscious of it when you're interviewing. Makes it a whole...
Quote: Originally Posted by AntiHero84 Think of the resume format similarly to what you would wear to the interview. You want something that's plain and classic, but retains a bit of personality. You want to blend in enough that you don't stick out like a sore thumb, but you don't want to be lost among the sea of applicants. Keep it simple and let your accomplishments do the talking. ... Oh, and have your name in big bold...