or Connect

Posts by the law

I'm 6'6" as well. I find that long ties still aren't enough to go to a full windsor. I don't know how much extra length you get with an XL tie, but it might be enough. I normally tie a FIH or Shelby/Pratt if I want some width.
Quote: Originally Posted by athletics I am a Zaino man myself. Its really been a great product over the years. http://www.zainostore.com Zaino is good stuff!
We packed into the van and drove to the Grand Canyon. None of this foreign travel stuff for us.
More cushion for the pushin'!
Quote: Originally Posted by bstang46 On a side note from the shirts, does anyone have any experience with Lewin's suits? In general, I am wondering how they compare to Brooks Brother's 1818 Fitz, in fit, quality, and construction. I need a few workhorse suits, and, with discount codes, Lewin's does not seem bad for 169 pounds. Along with the shirt I got two of their suits: The solid navy twill The Piccadilly dark grey I don't have any...
Quote: Originally Posted by bstang46 Yes, they are a hell of a lot slimmer than the regular cut shirts we find here in the U.S. As a matter of fact, I would say that Lewin's regular cut is the same as most American maker's slim cut, to a certain extent. I'll agree on this. I got my first Lewin shirt recently and the regular cut is noticeably slimmer than other RTW U.S. shirts I have. It's a much better fit, for me.
All ties are also on sale for 20 pounds.