or Connect

Posts by the law

Quote: Originally Posted by Johnny_5 ^^^This movie is classic!!!
He was a long time favorite in the Great Race. Hilarious movie.
Quote: Originally Posted by SField I don't even understand why Shia Lebeouf gets roles at all. Agreed. That guy needs a new line of work.
My wife got served divorce papers. This morning. 10:02 a.m.
Quote: Originally Posted by jgold47 my dad has been a SP for the better part of the last 40 years (jesus). Obviosuly he loves it, started out doing a lot of criminal work, but burnt out on that and has spent the last 10 years or so doing Bankruptcys, DUI/Drivers License, and small timer stuff. He still takes the occasional big case as a favor. He is actually busier now then he ever has been. That said, everyone knows him in town, he gets a lot of...
It's real easy here in Vegas. The jurisdiction is very forgiving, especially for newbies. I've contemplated hanging up a shingle and may still do so in the near future. I would think the flat-fee criminal stuff (DUIs, traffic tickets) would get the immediate cash flow while you could sit on some PI cases while they played out. I'm currently doing insurance defense and would therefore rather castrate myself then do PI work, as I am sick of it. BK and estate...
Quote: Originally Posted by Trungtastic I can't believe it hasn't gotten cancelled yet FOX is paying Seth MacFarlane a pretty penny. They have to justify it somehow.
Quote: Originally Posted by overdog Those of you that keep guns near your bed--do you keep them in a safe? Loaded or unloaded? Do you have any kids? Just curious... I have a small pistol safe next to my bed with one of my Glocks. Full mag is not inserted but next to gun in the safe. I have three young children.
I have been free of the Paypal shackles for a few years now. It feels nice.
Quote: Originally Posted by luftvier +1. It's like wearing a clapboard that says: "Hey ASSHOLE. Yeah, this shirt is CUSTOM. What, you got yours at JC Penny? Ha! I wipe my ass shirts that cost more than yours. I bet your suit isn't bespoke, either! Ha. Plebeian!" Tacky. Like having a brand name emblazoned all over your outfit. "Yeah, the guy wearing the $4,000 suit is holding the elevator for the guy who doesn't make that in four months. Come...