or Connect

Posts by the law

Voted last week. There was a pretty good crowd there.
If you're thinking about law school, watch this first: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Douglas honestly, though, carrying around a little card like that... seems sort of a silly idea. I misplace my keys and wallet all the time. (though i'll concede not for months at a time) Are there not biometric solutions that can be used? I understand that a willing Air Force rube, an ocular transplant, and a temptress with a snake can foil some of these mechanisms, but haven't we come a long way with these...
Good ol' Harry. Bringing the lulz.
Would crush.
Congrats! Now get your ass a job!!
I've worked for some Russians, so I enjoy this commercial a lot. The dogs playing poker in the background is hilarious! And I want a mini-giraffe.
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnny_5 ^^^This movie is classic!!!
He was a long time favorite in the Great Race. Hilarious movie.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark from Plano *** This isn't about the truth, it's about suppressing and marginalizing dissent. Let's face it, that's what this is all about. Obama and the Dems are looking to get their asses handed to them in very short order. He's doing whatever he can to campaign for the party (and ultimately himself). He probably won't be very successful, but in the aftermath of the mid-terms he can say he "did all he...