or Connect

Posts by the law

"Anybody here today who has not accepted Jesus Christ as their savior, I'm telling you, you're not my brother and you're not my sister, and I want to be your brother," Bentley said Monday, his inauguration day, according to The Birmingham News. Translation: One term, please.
Sweet zombie Jesus!
Quote: Originally Posted by Bhowie I drank the water in San Francisco once and caught this, I was shitting for a week. Quoted for the lulz.
Quote: Originally Posted by JesseJB I thought this thread was about reasonably-priced lodgings out by the highway. That would be the "Best Best Western of All Time" Unforgiven, Tombstone, and Pale Rider are my favorites.
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara The great film director Blake Edwards has passed away at age 88. He was married to Julie Andrews. http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/20...r-has-died/?hp How long before you make your move, Conne?
"Simpsoncalifragilisticexpiala(Annoyed Grunt)cious" Sharry Bobbins FTW!
This will end with SCOTUS: 5-4. Kennedy the swing upholding the District Court's opinion (and likely 9th Circuit as well). I am curious about the standing issue. Might be an "easy out" for the court.
Quote: Originally Posted by Wiker Is it just me or did Glee loose its charm in season 2? No connection between the episodes what so ever, besides the kurt thing... Agreed. This season seems like a bunch of unrelated stories. It hasn't jumped the shark yet, but I see a dorsal fin in the distance.
Die Hard 1 & 2
Quote: Originally Posted by RSS I have my lawyer looking into it. The good news ... he laughed when I told him ... which means he is amused and is sure he'll find a way around this. However, the city is taking the view that if you own the business -- are self-employeed or part of a partnership -- and work from home (even occasionally or after hours) you need a license. I think that is excessive. Here in Vegas the County requires home...