or Connect

Posts by the law

Sweet zombie Jesus!
Quote: Originally Posted by JesseJB I thought this thread was about reasonably-priced lodgings out by the highway. That would be the "Best Best Western of All Time" Unforgiven, Tombstone, and Pale Rider are my favorites.
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara The great film director Blake Edwards has passed away at age 88. He was married to Julie Andrews. http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/20...r-has-died/?hp How long before you make your move, Conne?
"Simpsoncalifragilisticexpiala(Annoyed Grunt)cious" Sharry Bobbins FTW!
Quote: Originally Posted by Wiker Is it just me or did Glee loose its charm in season 2? No connection between the episodes what so ever, besides the kurt thing... Agreed. This season seems like a bunch of unrelated stories. It hasn't jumped the shark yet, but I see a dorsal fin in the distance.
Die Hard 1 & 2
If you're thinking about law school, watch this first: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
Would crush.
Congrats! Now get your ass a job!!
I've worked for some Russians, so I enjoy this commercial a lot. The dogs playing poker in the background is hilarious! And I want a mini-giraffe.