or Connect

Posts by Stavros

Updated the measurements section in the OP.
Two button, dual vents, single breasted, lined. Made in Switzerland (Swiss-made Zegna is considered the highest quality among Zegna's top line). Construction is impeccable. Condition is brand new with tags (all pockets basted etc). Fabric is 100% tropical wool, good for Spring/Summer/Fall. Pattern is a micro houndstooth (black on white background), which appears light grey from a few feet. There is a subtle overlying navy and green windowpane. Very classy and...
Japanese selvedge denim, jeans are made in China. Currently going for $105 on Gap but sold out on all sizes. These were purchased a while ago but never worn. Measurements: Waist 32 inches Inseam 33.5 inches Rise 10.5 inches Price includes shipping to CONUS but not Paypal fees.
I guess I grew out of slim raw jeans so a number of them need to go. Wore these for a total of 10-15 times over a period of 2 years. They were soaked twice (with cold water, in bath tub). Last time they were soaked was a few days ago and remained unworn since, so they will arrive clean. The pictures were taken in broad daylight and Photoshop's auto-tone/auto-contrast filter over-represents whiskers, but I prefer that to shadowing them. Measurements (note they were...
It is this pair of pants: http://www.howardyount.com/collections/wool-pants/products/tropical-wool-pants-dark-gray-1 Made in Italy, 100% fine wool suitable for Spring/Summer. Color is dark gray. Size is US34 but they fit slim. Measurements (per Howard Yount's site): Waist 34.5 Thigh 12.5 Rise 10.5 Inseam 31 (+2 available) Ankle 8 They are brand new, hemmed but never worn. I realized I should have size up as they run quite slim at the seat and thighs (as explained...
FWIW, the pattern of the Isaia is called houndstooth, not shepherd's check. Nice jacket.
Leydon last. The general consensus is that it fits true to size.
They fit a tiny bit smaller than Clarke desert boots. Maybe 1/4 of a size smaller. I'm a standard to slightly wide US10D in almost all brands, and these fit great. I remember when I tried CDBs, the 10D (UK9) size felt a little on the comfortable side. I would say both CDB sizes 10D and 9.5D would be compatible with these boots, depending on how thick socks you wear. No experience with Iron Rangers.
The penultimate summer casual shoe that everybody loves. Ultra soft, unlined suede. Retail for $510. Condition: very lightly used. Worn for less than 10 times. Interior is in pristine condition--like it was never used. Exterior looks brand new too, no creasing, discolorations or scuffs. The only signs of wear are on outsole (see pics). Price is $230, shipped in CONUS. Note that price does NOT include Paypal fees.
The penultimate summer casual shoe that everybody loves. Ultra soft, unlined suede. Retail for $510. Condition: very lightly used. Worn for less than 10 times. Interior is in pristine condition--like it was never used. Exterior looks brand new too, no creasing, discolorations or nicks. The only signs of wear are on outsole (see pics). Price is $230, shipped in CONUS. Note that price does NOT include Paypal fees.