or Connect

Posts by Stavros

Shoes are sold.
A number of suits/jackets that do not fit (due to working out). Most of them are brand new with/without tags and they have never been worn (with the exception of the Borrelli jacket). There are no signs of wear whatsoever, even in the used jacket. Their size is the typical EU50, which corresponds to a trim US40R. There are no pets nor smokers in my household and all my clothes are taken care of really well.Prices include shipping and shipping insurance to continental...
Will you post measurements? Thanks.
Updated the measurements section in the OP.
Two button, dual vents, single breasted, lined. Made in Switzerland (Swiss-made Zegna is considered the highest quality among Zegna's top line). Construction is impeccable. Condition is brand new with tags (all pockets basted etc). Fabric is 100% tropical wool, good for Spring/Summer/Fall. Pattern is a micro houndstooth (black on white background), which appears light grey from a few feet. There is a subtle overlying navy and green windowpane. Very classy and...
Japanese selvedge denim, jeans are made in China. Currently going for $105 on Gap but sold out on all sizes. These were purchased a while ago but never worn. Measurements: Waist 32 inches Inseam 33.5 inches Rise 10.5 inches Price includes shipping to CONUS but not Paypal fees.
I guess I grew out of slim raw jeans so a number of them need to go. Wore these for a total of 10-15 times over a period of 2 years. They were soaked twice (with cold water, in bath tub). Last time they were soaked was a few days ago and remained unworn since, so they will arrive clean. The pictures were taken in broad daylight and Photoshop's auto-tone/auto-contrast filter over-represents whiskers, but I prefer that to shadowing them. Measurements (note they were...
It is this pair of pants: http://www.howardyount.com/collections/wool-pants/products/tropical-wool-pants-dark-gray-1 Made in Italy, 100% fine wool suitable for Spring/Summer. Color is dark gray. Size is US34 but they fit slim. Measurements (per Howard Yount's site): Waist 34.5 Thigh 12.5 Rise 10.5 Inseam 31 (+2 available) Ankle 8 They are brand new, hemmed but never worn. I realized I should have size up as they run quite slim at the seat and thighs (as explained...
FWIW, the pattern of the Isaia is called houndstooth, not shepherd's check. Nice jacket.
Leydon last. The general consensus is that it fits true to size.