or Connect

Posts by NOBD

How about that!? : ) They're great, though.(Ordered suede chukka's two days ago...)
^ I think it has, but Stitches is too lazy to keep track of the challenges. Hi Stitches. * * * Do yours, upr. That's the nice thing about winning.
Thanks again. Please reserve the 42 while I go to the website and order the shoe. : )
Thank you, Enrico. I'm in The Netherlands, so yes: EU. I might give it a shot. What size would you recommend for the Artista? Sizes of some shoes I own (or have owned): Crockett & Jones (337 last): size 8.5 Loake Kempton (026 last): size 8 Santoni (Prince and George last): size 8
[[SPOILER]] Thanks again!
You were helpful, Enrico; thank you. I might have to wait for next year, then. You're right of course that the open lacings will help with a high instep, but my feet are quite wide as well (and I don't want to size up too much), so that might be a problem.
Have 'we' ever done suits and boots? I'd like to see that.
Nm
Hi @Enrico Casati, Can you say something about the lasts you use? Are they typically suited for 'normal feet', or are some lasts more suited for people with narrow feet and other for people with wide feet? For instance, I wonder what the characteristics are of the ankle boot (I'd call it a chukka ) Artista. On the narrow side, on the wide side; what about the instep? You don't offer different widths, do you? Thanks
Yes, new. But these are Herring Langdale's. Made by Cheaney and almost the same, but without the speed hooks and brogue line on top, in G width.