or Connect

Posts by NOBD

No, I like my collars free of whatever buttons.Shirt in the back: http://custom.luxire.com/products/blue-end-on-end-linen
Thanks. Hm, I usually start at the points, never in the middle (perhaps I've read your tips before). It probably has to do with my lack of patience, or skills... I like to iron quick and with lots of steam.
I don't care too much, for any shirt , but I have tried different ironing techniques to try and get a better result. Most of the times I end up with something like the above, though... Can you explain a bit more?
Oops, I thought it was a multi-vote. Thought I'd given SB a vote as well, but only my last vote counted.
End result:Before (left) and after two soaks; hard to photograph with different light, but to give you an idea:I think I'll wear it now.
Could be, CruzAzul. I had already given it another soak, emptym... This time 3/4 cup in 2 gallons of water (to give it more room); so a bit stronger. Washed, and drying now.
First soak (just the top shirt) - 40 minutes, 1/4 cup to 1 gallon [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
Thanks. I think it will take a few more steps, which I don't mind at all. I washed it after soaking it, and it's now hanging to dry. Tomorrow I'll be able to judge the colour. (Since the fabric is wet now.)
What do you know: my measuring jug does cups [[SPOILER]] Test in progress [[SPOILER]] Edit: spoilered the pics; they were rather large.Test result (left is the soaked fabric; maybe still a tiny bit moist) [[SPOILER]] And bucket time [[SPOILER]]
Thanks. I'll try it anyway. I'll do a test with half of the reference material. : )60 ml to 4 liters, if I looked it up correctly.Buttons: premium.