or Connect

Posts by NOBD

Out!
I understand. A cardigan is easier. And chunky knits too. But no knitwear is best. : )* * *Thank you. I'll take your word for it. It's just that they're... copper. Which is fine, of course, but not with silver buttons.I'll be patient...
Here I actually buttoned the Navy Chambray by Bembrana (on the left) to the Washed Indigo Linen Chambray (on the right):Hard to get the colours right... The colour of the Washed Indigo Linen is probably best in this picture:I think the Navy Chambray (cotton) has been washed 15-20 times and the Washed Indigo Linen 10 times. The Navy Chambray is slightly bluer than the slightly greyer Washed Indigo Linen. And, as I said before: Navy Chambray: soft, flannel-like. Washed...
They look very similar. The one you mention is a lot softer, more like flannel. The linen version (see lazy-pic-with-macro-lens still-on-camera) is very tough; like denim.(The blue in the pic is more saturated than IRL.)
^ http://custom.luxire.com/products/washed_indigo_linen_chambray Wearing it today. Tough shirt. * * * @luxire: any news on the silver coloured jeans buttons and rivets (?)
Yes. So, 98 grams.
Yes, twentyeighteen a day (for 25 years). It's a great app, because it also shows the health profits in time (not in the pic). I'm not sure about I understand the tar count, though.
[[SPOILER]]