Posts by jlees

Dark blue with and hint of purple 120s wool from Loro Piana Only been tried on. Tags still attached. Sleeves Still blasted closed. Thread and buttons in interior chest pocket. This was purchased as part of a suit from bloomingdales. Unfortunately my girlfriend's pitbull got to the pants before I could ever wear it so its been sitting in storage ever since. If by some miracle you're looking to unload the matching pants let me know! Measurements (Size 52R): Pit to pit...
Black, grey, and blue houndstooth wool with a wonderful hand from Fratelli Tallia Di Delfino. Retailed at $1250 Only been tried on. Sleeves still basted closed. Sadly I've come to realize I need a 52R not a 52L and attempting to have a tailor alter it would likely ruin the balance of the jacket (if you have this in a 52R let me know!) Thread and buttons in interior chest pocket. Measurements (Size 52L): Pit to pit 21.75" Sleeves from shoulder seam 26.75" (still basted...
I actually wanted to wear it in the hospital over the holidays as well but sadly I'm too large for it 😧
Good condition Carmina Penny loafers in size 9.5UK. Worn less than 15 times. Does not include box or shoe trees. Unsure of what last this was on. I believe it was Simpson but I could be wrong. Measurements: Outsole length: 12.375" Widest part of outsole: 4.25" Markings on the inside of shoe: 5189 9 1/2 893 Price includes shipping within North America. International add $25
Size 12UK Penny loafer in brown suede. Featuring a single leather sole with a Goodyear welt-construction and calf lining. Style made on the chiseled and sleek Simpson last. Only worn outside once but sadly these are too big for me. Comes with Carmina shoe trees, dust bags, and box. Price includes shipping within North America. International add $30
Looking for a quick sale otherwise I might just give it away as a Christmas present. Dark green plaid sport coat with terra cotta check, 11 oz Carlo Barbera wool. Only been tried on. No Man Walks Alone tags still attached. Tailor added sleeve buttons but the cuffs are non functional so sleeve length can easily be altered. Other than that no alterations have been made and the jacket was only tried on once (sadly I've come to realize I need a larger size). Extra thread and...
Wore all LuxeSwap today including some awesome sozzi otc socks. Any chance you'd be able to get in any of the sozzi no-show socks? I'd be in for a bunch of pairs.
Brand new with tags only tried in for 10 minutes. Unfortunately too small for me. 100% lightweight cotton with an interesting texture. Retail was $275  Tagged a size 16.5 / 42:  Pit to pit 21.5"  Shoulders 18"  BOC 28.5" $SOLD shipped within North America
https://magicstick.stores.jp/items/56161ada2b349247750005c5
http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e157161303 Cloak shawl collar knit, size L