or Connect

Posts by jlees

Asking SOLD Shipped in North America Condition: 8/10 Materials: 100% Wool Origin: Berlin Retail: ~$1200 Measurements (cm): Shoulder ~ 50 Chest ~ 53 Description: -Super warm, and heavy long black wool coat with incredible depth -From 2012 Open to reasonable offers and trades. Especially interested in Zam stuff to fit ~50. Can add money depending on the trade
Guidi 995s at a good price: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/155981-fs-guidi-julius-7-the-viridi-anne-ann-demeulemeester-givenchy/
Asking $SOLD Condition: 9/10 Materials: 100% cotton Origin: Japan Measurements (cm): Shoulder ~ 47 Chest ~ 56 Length ~ 69.5 Description: -Cowl neck that drapes beautifully -Very rare to find size 5 Julius -From A/w 08 -Insanity in Industrial Inc. #2 Season -Collaboration with Japanese boutique "Midwest" -Colour is a Dark navy Shipping: -Price includes shipping within Canada -+15$ for US -For other international shipping destinations, please ask for a shipping quote.
Yes/No? Attachment and/or: The Viridi-Anne
Seller wants me to trade my LUC scarf plus 290 for these sandals and I'm on the fence... yay or nay?
Asking SOLD Condition: 9.5/10 worn about 4 times Materials: Wool/cashmere blend Origin: Purchased at barneys new york tokyo RRP: ~$985 Description: Grey, black, and white scarf that drapes beautifully Shipping: -Price includes shipping within Canada -+15$ for US -For other international shipping destinations, please ask for a shipping quote
Asking SOLD Price includes paypal fees and shipping within North America For other international shipping destinations, please ask for a shipping quote. For trades, send me offers of anything. I am ~50 in tops and bottoms and a 44/45 in footwear. I am willing to add money on top of a trade depending on the item. Same as this cardigan that recently sold in consignment but in a different colour:...
Asking GONE - price includes paypal fees and shipping within Canada - USA +15$ -For other international shipping destinations, please ask for a shipping quote -For trades, send me offers of anything. I am ~50 in tops and 48/50 in bottoms and a 44/45 in footwear. I am willing to add money on top of a trade depending on the item. Condition: 8.5/10 No visible pilling tears or holes. All distressing of the cardigan is intentional and not the result of wearing or...
I decided to kop but if sizing doesnt work out ill let you know
Viridi Anne cardigan, yes/no?