or Connect

Posts by Petyot

They fit thrue to size. I am a 10D and they are 0.5 too big. I wear a 10D US in the "Jensen" and "Kenton" Santoni model and a 9E UK in the C&J 337 last.
Open to offers
So refreshing ! So amazing!!!
Another drop
Quote: Originally Posted by chobochobo Yes, you are 'worldwide' but somehow your postal system contrives to make it the most expensive place to ship in the world, that has been my experience and I'm sure many non-CONUS forum members will agree. As a matter of fact, I am not surprised... Our postal system is really crap! One of the most expensive and also the least efficient.
Quote: Originally Posted by chobochobo Price includes worldwide registered shipping, Canada 10usd extra. Beautiful shoes, but can I ask you a question : what's wrong with Canada ??? Are we not part of "worldwide" ?
Drop again
Quote: Originally Posted by SirSuturesALot I am looking at it right now. How much do you want for it? I will show myself if the price is right. Would you accept a trade for your shoes (if they are Edward Green or John Lobb) ? Please.
I am selling an old bike, it's in front of my house. Please, come and have a look.
Quote: Originally Posted by kolecho Some highlights that arrived to test the server.... They are Cordovan ??