or Connect

Posts by Petyot

Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Just the most typical casual outfit for a BCBG French guy - button down shirt under a crew neck sweater, jeans and a blouson. Now if you add the hair and rugby player face, he really looks French. If I had to guess, from the south west. Very good analysis.
Quote: Originally Posted by velomane Petyot, You have no idea how green with envy you've made me. What a spectacular find! Now, because of you, I have to make a trip tomorrow to my local Value Village in a futile attempt in finding something like that. Sorry PS : Keep in mind that I visit Value Village on a regular basis since 3 or 4 years and those Alden ranks among my very best find.
Quote: Originally Posted by chiamdream Holy shit - great score. Would easily fetch $200 on eBay. Enjoy 'em. Thanks. I will enjoy them.
Quote: Originally Posted by jessetk313 WOW those look great. I'd kill to find a pair in my size for 10 dollars! There wouldnt of happened to be a 9E or (.5 D there would there? They are 9D. But strange enough, they are perfect for my 10D feet.
[quote=The Deacon;2716951] Quote: Originally Posted by Petyot Are those 12D? Nope, they are 9D but they fit perfectly even if I am a 10D
Quote: Originally Posted by EBTX66 Holy crap!!! Those YSL's look new. They are not but they are in excellent condition. Some more pics of the Alden after I put some new laces and gave them some love...
Quote: Originally Posted by randomkoreandude not bad ... how much? I paid $9.99 Canadian dollars... .
My first pair of Alden. Found in a Value village today... I like them With new laces and some buffing :
Quote: Originally Posted by randob300 Two great pairs of shoes....I hope they were your size. Yes, both are my size
I had a good day today in a local Value Village A pair of Alden Shell Cordovan long wing (975) in color #8 A pair of suede Saint Laurent Rive Gauche wingtip (made in England) - Any idea of the maker ??