or Connect

Posts by Petyot

I have 6 pairs of Paraboot : 5 are sized 9 and 1 is sized a 8.5. I am a 10D. So I guess that +1 will be the norm.
I bought a pair of Sims from pg600rr. The transaction went very well. I would do business again with him. Thanks Pierre
I bought a wallet from Noel (nmerc001). Product was as described, shipping was fast. Nice and easy transaction. Thanks Pierre
Quote: Originally Posted by Incman Bought a few weeks ago + >2 months to ship = we are into the future. My brain just asploded. Unless I'm missing something, which in my case happen quite often. Bought 10 weeks ago, shipped 10 weeks ago (minus 1 day) and delivered yesterday (that's the "took_more_than_2_months_to_deliver" part). Numbers seems to be good.
Drizabone is a great buyer He bought a coat from me a few weeks ago. Because of our #%$ing Canadian postal service, it took more than 2 months to deliver the coat in Australia. Drizabone has been very patient and had reacted very gentlemanly. Thanks!
I had excellent buying experience with the following sellers : Clintonf Whusurdadi WhateverYouLike Each time, everything was as described, well packaged and shipped very fast. Thanks!
Highgrade is a great seller. I received a jacket from him that was not as described. When I mentioned it to him, he immediately offers a full refund (including shipping cost) and send the money right away. Thanks
My wife is selling the following items : Saint James nautical t-shirt “Méridien II”. Size M (38). 100% carded cotton; heavyweight jersey. Main colour is navy with off-white stripes (called “Marine écru” in the catalogue: http://www.saintjamesboutique.com/pr...id_product=122 ). Measurements as follow: Chest: 40” Hem: 40” Length: 25” Sleeve length: 20” Excellent used condition; looks new (worn once or twice). Price asked: $40, $35 shipping to North America...
Quote: Originally Posted by Wes Bourne GTFO! You can find this ish at Village des Valeurs? I thought great thrift finds were only to be had at certain Goodwill locations in the States. Enjoy your finds! Over the years, I have found Sutor Mantelassi , JM Weston, Church's, Florsheim and now some Alden. I have also found RLPL sweaters and Polos, Hermes Ties, Canali jackets, Louis Vuitton, Longchamp and Mandarina Duck purses... I am...
Quote: Originally Posted by EBTX66 Those are so beautiful I literally have nothing smarta$$ to say. That's the kind of thrift find you wear your entire life and then pass down to your son - and no one but you (and us) will ever know. Outstanding My son is already waiting but since he is only 3 years old, I have some time left... Thanks for the kind words