or Connect

Posts by Petyot

Interested, could you post some pictures ? Thanks
Very nice transaction with lyubm. I purchase a pair of shoes from him. Shipping was fast, packaging was perfect and the product was as described!! Thanks Pierre
I had a great transaction with Opermann. Excellent seller, product as described, good packaging and lightning fast shipping! Thanks Pierre
Quote: Originally Posted by clintonf I've wrapped each shoe in bubble wrap, then wrapped the entire box in bubble wrap and put them in a strong plastic bag. This is certainly not how they left me. Clint I bought a pair of shoes from Clint a few month ago. I can confirm that the packaging was exactly as described by Clint. The shoes were perfectly protected by the bubble wrap and they arrived in perfect condition (and I had no duties to...
Quote: Originally Posted by mike540 Hi, #1 is sold. #2 is currently on ebay with no bids yet but a few watchers, ending Jan 24. thanks Mike http://cgi.ebay.ca/Brioni-Traiano-Wo...item3a56dc01d0 Got that message from eBay : Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in some countries. We are blocking your viewing in an effort to prevent restricted items from being displayed. Regrettably, in...
Quote: Originally Posted by Snidely Whiplash This is a woman's item, correct? No.
For sale a brand new in box Cartier burgundy wallet (no embossed logo on the outside). Stainless metal corner. Super soft leather!! Dimension : 19cm x 9,5cm x 1cm Inscription inside the first card slot : EKIL Made in France Asking price : SOLD Feel free to ask any question or request more pictures. Thanks Pierre
wrong message, sorry
Longchamp wallet is sold Price drop on Hermes agenda
Another transaction with Prajna12 for me. He is a great seller! Thanks! Pierre