or Connect

Posts by Petyot

New prices
The Weston are 8 1/2 UK. I am usually 9 1/2 or 10US and they fit me perfectly. Thanks Pierre
For sale : 1.J.M Weston model #741 in black with Vibram style rubber sole (very similar to the model « Le Golf » #541) – size 8”1/2 D – measurement : outside length 11” ¾ , outside width 4”, inside length 11”1/4. Worn less than 10 time. Very good condition except for two small scratches in the front and in the back of the same shoe (see pictures). Retail at $750. Price : $150 + shipping or make an offer... 2.Brown Geox sneaker. As new. Worn twice...
Quote: Originally Posted by emakris I am not fond of the Richemont era Panerai. I consider them overrated imitations of the old Panerai. I would rather spend my money elsewhere (i.e. on a JLC). But that's just me... The PAM 190 with a 8 days JLC movement gives you a bit of each...
Quote: Originally Posted by onix You missed the whole point here. This forum is "Men's Clothing" (granted, 1% topic here is luggage related...) I am sure I did miss something but then, could you explain what is the difference between Fendi (or Prada) who started making bags and ended doing bag AND clothes (among many other things) and Brioni (or Kiton) who started making suits and ended making suits AND bags, shoes, underwears,...
Quote: Originally Posted by onix Are you serious? The brands you gave as an example are totally different Dolce & Gabanna, Fendi, Gucci, LVMH, Prada. They are designers As a matter of fact, you are wrong on that point (except for Dolce and Gabbana), Fendi, Gucci, Prada and LV are specialized luggages makers... We may not like what they have become but still started as specialized luggages makers Here is some history for each...
Quote: Originally Posted by Wes Bourne ^ fixed I believe OP is French Canadian, not French I am French but I live in Montreal Quote: Originally Posted by Schmiddy I had this exact same thing happen at Nordstrom's. Happened to be wearing my black Brenden's while I was walking past the shoe department. The sales guy says, "nice shoes- are you happy with them?" I say yes, but the top had developed some strange wrinkles...
Quote: Originally Posted by Wes Bourne Pierre, En attendant le courriel du service à la clientèle, j'appelerais la boutique Nordstrom où vous les avez achetés. S'ils ne veulent rien savoir, essayez ensuite la boutique Santoni à New York (212-794-3820). Dans ces deux cas, vous devrez probablement les retourner par la poste. C'est quand même mieux que de payer pour une réparation chez un cordonnier; cette option ne garantie pas de régler le...
Quote: Originally Posted by Douglas Go away, Frenchie. We don't need your kind here. Is that serious or a joke ??
Quote: Originally Posted by papashonga My Santoni Clubs also squeak. Sigh... Quote: Originally Posted by knittieguy It seems to be a problem with Santonis. I have three pairs of Santonis -2 Bristols and a Darren- and both Bristols squeak. I took one to a cobbler to fix it, and he said it was a problem with the heel. He tried to fix it, but it still squeaks. I don't wear them much because of that. The Darren is fine. see...