or Connect

Posts by Dashaansafin

Is the Martin greenfield worth nearly 2x the price of the SS? On the website, the SS is $569. As I'd most likely need tailoring, I may not go with the MG unless it's worth the price.But would you recommend the SS tux for that budget? Ideally I'd like it to be under 1k and that $560 price point is attractive compared to what I've seen so far.
Is SS still the best for an entry level tux? (~$1k) I have to go to a wedding in ~2 months and will need a tux. Thanks guys!
I have not, going to visit the Chi store tomorrow to see if there are any other options...London says "heavier shoulder"...
Ugh thats awful...why do they make the Napoli's shoulder so freakin wide, there is no other standard navy suit option with them either....
Has anyone worn/owned both the Napoli and the Lazio? About to pull the trigger on the blue Napoli, but cant decide on size and dont have access to a store. I wear a size 36 in the Lazio which more or less fits me perfectly, however when I look at the sizing charts, a 36 Lazio is more in line with a 34 Napoli? Napoli: Size Shoulder Chest Upper Waist Sleeve Back length Waist trouser Foot...
Lets do a book vs show thread? Half of the posts are spoilers...
Probably will have to pass on the Napoli. My shoulders just wont fit...Looking at the York, since we are both 36 in the Lazio, would you recommend sizing down for the York (they only have size 34 available). The measurements are about the same, less than...
Thank you for the feedback! I like your suit, I am leaning towards the darker shade of blue as well, the York? Disappointing its sold out in size 36 on the website...cant believe they only have 2 choices of solid navy suits. How do you feel about the shoulders on the Napoli vs the York? (Assuming you have tried on the York).
Macgueffen, did you find out which suit you went with? Im a near perfect fit in a Lazio (size 36) and only needed to get the trousers hemmed and tapered. Debating agains the Napoli because I have broader shoulders (for my frame) and my previous navy suit had unsightly shoulder pads. Please let me know!
Looking to purchase a navy suit. I have a light grey suit in the Lazio cut, which is excellent, however it doesnt look like the Lazio has a navy option? What are your thoughts on Napoli vs...