or Connect

Posts by Dashaansafin

I agree, still. Bought the car all in last year for ~$40k, depreciation must be insane for it to be worth only $26k a year later.Going private party, dealers are selling this car for ~35k-36k on autotrader. If a year ago I could have gotten a '12 A4 w/ 20k miles for $26k I would have done so in a heartbeat, 26k is ridiculous.
Ugh, trying to sell my '13 A4 on it, perfect condition w/ navvy, and Carmax offers $26k...fucking joke.
Ugh...why are so many sizes sold out online..
These cars arent 50k after taxes, maintenance, packages, etc. My A4 with nav came out to $45k after tax...and S4 would be 10k more. You dont want to be the guy who has a Merc but too cheap to buy any options at all.
Can anyone please post the outsole length for a 8.5 sized AE Strand? Looking to make a purchase but not near an AE store...I normally wear 9.5 in Nikes and an 8.5 in Carminia (which has a bit of heel slippage). Thanks!
Lazio in blue! Instant-buy. I have the tux, the shoulder just seem a tiny bit roped until they flatten out (if thats even possible). Just got back from alterations from my tailor and its perfect, great buy.
Hey guys, Willing to look at any grenadine ties similar to Kent Wang / Hober 3" wide, and classic cufflinks you may have! Thanks!
Yea...my tailor said it would cost a lot repair in the back, and may not even work out. Ugh...shit. Weddings in a month and I just need this off my back. Does anyone know of any brands in SS's price range, with a softer shoulder and more fitted? Thanks!
May be my stance...I have a rather large arch in my back / natural puff out of chest when I stand....and a large drop if that makes sense. Did a bit of digging, could it be this? http://www.styleforum.net/t/307548/what-causes-wrinkling-creasing-of-fabric-in-a-suits-upper-back Wedding is ~1.5 months away and just would like to get this on lockdown so I can forget about it.
Hey guys, just got my SS tux in the mail. Please let me know your thoughts on the fit, whether I should take it to the tailor or return it. I am a size 46, thanks!