or Connect

Posts by Dashaansafin

Can anyone proxy for the down jacket with leather panels? Thanks! http://www.thekooples.us/men/coats-short-jackets/down-jacket-with-leather-panels-796207.html
Finally deciding to upgrade...my entire wardrobe. Looking for outerwear suggestions for the fall, thinking of the Barbour Chelsea but heard it isnt very fitted. I'm a size S in BoO Barbour Chelsea -...
Rust vs Cordovan in the 1000 boot?
Which Wolverine 1000s boot does everyone recommend? Looking to get a pair of winter boots (not heavy winter) Possibly looking to wear around the office. Thanks.
I agree, still. Bought the car all in last year for ~$40k, depreciation must be insane for it to be worth only $26k a year later.Going private party, dealers are selling this car for ~35k-36k on autotrader. If a year ago I could have gotten a '12 A4 w/ 20k miles for $26k I would have done so in a heartbeat, 26k is ridiculous.
Ugh, trying to sell my '13 A4 on it, perfect condition w/ navvy, and Carmax offers $26k...fucking joke.
Ugh...why are so many sizes sold out online..
These cars arent 50k after taxes, maintenance, packages, etc. My A4 with nav came out to $45k after tax...and S4 would be 10k more. You dont want to be the guy who has a Merc but too cheap to buy any options at all.
Can anyone please post the outsole length for a 8.5 sized AE Strand? Looking to make a purchase but not near an AE store...I normally wear 9.5 in Nikes and an 8.5 in Carminia (which has a bit of heel slippage). Thanks!
Lazio in blue! Instant-buy. I have the tux, the shoulder just seem a tiny bit roped until they flatten out (if thats even possible). Just got back from alterations from my tailor and its perfect, great buy.