or Connect

Posts by Dashaansafin

Hey guys, Currently setting up an online service. Been searching for a few hours but can't get a straight answer. Do my partner and I need to set up an LLC/Partnership for an online business? We are not selling a physical product, but rather a service, available to anyone across the U.S. Ive seen varying answers from "don't worry about it" to "do it right now". Also cant seem to get a straight answer for LLC vs a Partnership other than the usual liability problem. Given...
Going to play soccer in a summer league but its still snowing here. I work out everyday already. Never felt the need to know more than 2 languages / not interested. I get bored of movies halfway through, i.e. turned Gravity off halfway. Tried reading, my attention span is way too short. Don't want a girlfriend right now.I drink hard both days on weekends, have plenty of friends, and have a good amount of activities going on, its just when I come home from work early...
My dilemma is what do I do with that time once I get home from work then? I have no gf, work pretty late (not TOO late), always get my errands and workouts in, on boards of non-profits so I get my volunteering fix there...That gap of space used to be filled with gaming, I used to itch to get home to play, even if I got home at 4am from work I'd get a game of FIFA or LOL in. Now I just idly browse and read the internet.Also on the selling games front, I had a TON of great...
Tongue in cheek? Cant tell over the internet. I love the sport, hence why I destroy controller after controller playing the flawed game that is FIFA, but there is no alternative (PES? Please...)Whats so bad about instant replay? Tennis, my second love, adopted it and its worked wonders. Now you dont have people flipping the shit over a bad line call.
Its not so much the flopping as they way they roll around. I mean Americans watch the NFL where 350 lb lineman get smoked. Then they watch 120lb Neymar fall like a kid when 150lb Modric barely touches him.Also dont know why they dont do instant reply with soccer. Goals are so hard to come by, how do they not instate some kind of instant replay review?
Built PC ~3 years ago, spent 1k on it and it still runs games on pretty high settings so Im happy with itI bought D3 when it came out, played for 4 hours maybe then havent touched it since. I think Ive just lost patience...I also play FIFA on PC! Ill PM you to add you on Origin. Surprised you are content with the community though, all I ever see is endless lobbed through balls, cross abuse, kick-off glitch, SHHHHH celebrations running to halway line, Calma calma...
Used to be a huge gamer, fallen off the wagon pretty hard...anyone else experience this? I used to not go out to play video games and now Im just so bored. Tried everything...SC2, Fifa (love soccer, hate the Fifa community), Hitman (used to be one of my favorites), LOL, Dota2, Total War, Civ, DayZ, Battlefield, Counter Strike, Farcry 3...etc. Any recommendations? I used to be pumped at playing games like Farcry 3...now I put it down after an hour because its far too...
Agree 100%. I dont know how big matches like this can be decided on penalties, you mean to tell me without those penalties the player seriously would have had a clear scoring chance? Iniesta penalty at the end was a farce, I just turned off the match I was so disgusted. Penalties should seriously be harder to come by, and dives (not saying Iniesta dove), punished EXTREMELY harshly. This shit hurts the integrity of the game, not to mention also alienates American...
Just curious, given your non-traditional path of engineering to PE, why do you believe can skip the Booths and Columbias of the world and "move up" from them?What is the quality of your fund? Size? LP quality? Pedigree/experience of people working there? Fund I, II, III? Historical returns?As an adcom, I would question what type of PE fund would hire a non banker/consultant given associates are mostly involved with churning out investment memos/DD and "operational exp" at...
Hey guys, Working for a non-profit, was wondering if anyone had any experience selecting a "best" option to obtain the lowest fee per donation dollar. Seamlessness of the software is important too. Right now considering Stripe vs Paypal. Thanks!