or Connect

Posts by zeero3

I was trying to emulate traditional British morning dress but wanted it to be practical and reusable--swapped a navy suit for the morning coat and cashmere striped trousers.
From my wedding at the end of 2012. Sporting Kent Wang's shepherd's check tie and silver knot cuff links.
Who makes the tie in the second picture?
Turns out I will be getting a different set--I think it's my best option at this point. Those studs look great Andy. Are they MOP? Good to see a good looking bay area couple.....
I totally agree about looking for a different shirt; however, 1) I don't have much time and the TM Lewin shirt fits me well without alterations, and 2) I don't have any true sentimental attachment to the newly purchased studs. Aren't button holes for studs inherently smaller than button holes for regular shirt buttons? I CAN enlarge the button holes, but again, I don't want to do that do every tuxedo shirt just to make a set of studs work. I don't know enough about...
I'm almost done getting everything for my black tie rig. I ran into a problem and have a few questions. I bought Kent Wang reversible shirt studs. They look awesome and give me the flexibility to wear either onyx or mother of pearl. As soon as I got my TM Lewin tuxedo shirt, I couldn't wait to try it on and see how it looked with the studs. However, the holes for the studs are slightly smaller than usual and the studs are double sided and "fat"--they won't fit. They...
It looks like my wish list has been erased with the new website format. Anyone else encounter this issue?
Wanted to know the exact same thing!
You do see the fundamental issue with the above statement right? If you can't recognize the ridiculousness of the above statement, there's really no point in taking you seriously...
No, but I was definitely under that impression. This is the first time I heard anything but glowing and loving comments. It was a breath of fresh air...