or Connect

Posts by zeero3

You do see the fundamental issue with the above statement right? If you can't recognize the ridiculousness of the above statement, there's really no point in taking you seriously...
No, but I was definitely under that impression. This is the first time I heard anything but glowing and loving comments. It was a breath of fresh air...
I totally disagree. As someone that has a fairly untrained eye, I've relied on the opinions of posters in this forum for guidance. "Beautiful suit" and "stunning" does a LOT less for me than pointing out actual deficiencies or what exactly looks great. I was under the impression that Rubinacci suits were practically the best of the best Italy has to offer. I'm grateful I got to hear a different point of view--though it got off the tracks a bit. When I get a chance,...
If you're a 38R, you might be in luck....
Extremely interesting!
Mr. Six: Funny you posted Foo's photo in comparison to yours, because I did the same thing! I remembered the larger scale neat tie, and was going back and forth trying to figure out why his worked well and yours didn't. I can't put my finger on it, but I definitely think yours doesn't work nearly as well.
I agree with this. For #5, I feel like this should all work, and it isn't bad, I just can't put my finger on why this doesn't work like I think it should.
I was under the impression a 2.5 - 2.75 in square tipped knit was practically ideal. Are 3.25 - 3.5 in knits now coming in to vogue?
I'm referring to my tux (in my sig). My attempt at a joke that it must be because the tux has peak lapels that it hasn't sold even though the price has been lowered a ton.
Ah, now I know why the tux won't sell!