or Connect

Posts by zeero3

If you're a 38R, you might be in luck....
Extremely interesting!
Mr. Six: Funny you posted Foo's photo in comparison to yours, because I did the same thing! I remembered the larger scale neat tie, and was going back and forth trying to figure out why his worked well and yours didn't. I can't put my finger on it, but I definitely think yours doesn't work nearly as well.
I agree with this. For #5, I feel like this should all work, and it isn't bad, I just can't put my finger on why this doesn't work like I think it should.
I was under the impression a 2.5 - 2.75 in square tipped knit was practically ideal. Are 3.25 - 3.5 in knits now coming in to vogue?
I'm referring to my tux (in my sig). My attempt at a joke that it must be because the tux has peak lapels that it hasn't sold even though the price has been lowered a ton.
Ah, now I know why the tux won't sell!
If anyone that fits it is interested, I'm selling a truly beautiful 38R tuxedo (see signature). If it's in bad taste to be cross-posting here, let me know and I'll remove the post. Price is getting too low not to put on eBay....
I would think if choosing blackwatch trousers, that would be the only thing to be different from traditional black tie. I'd venture to guess that wearing a blackwatch bowtie might look passable, but it would border on the "matchy/costumey" side of things. My vote is to stick with a traditional black bow tie.
Are you a 38R???