or Connect

Posts by bone_grizzle

Up for sale is a navy Artex Jump the Gun S/S Shirt. It's tagged a S and fits very slim. See measurements below. Pit to pit: 18" Shoulder to shoulder" 15.5" Length: 25" I'm asking $40 shipped in the CONTUS only, but I am open to reasonable offers. Please let me know if you would like more pictures/information. Thanks.
Up for sale is a pair of BDG skinny khakis from Urban Outfitters. These are basically new, I've never worn them. The tag says 32x32 but see the measurements below. Waist: 16" Front Rise: 9" Back Rise: 12" Thigh: 11" Knee: 8" Inseam: 31" Hem: 6.75 $20 shipped in the CONUS only. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.
Up for sale are a few ties that I don't really anymore. They're all in good condition, no stains, runs, pills, etc. All of these ties have been purchased from other members on Styleforum in the past. Prices include shipping in the CONUS. You may take the entire lot at $55 shipped. I'm open to reasonable offers as well. In the first photo, from the top, left to right: Yellow striped tie by Why Knot? by Jos. A Bank - 2.75" at widest point, 60.5" long. $10 shipped. Pink...
Dropped to $60 USD shipped in the CONUS. - 6/15/14 Up for sale is a pair of black Imperial Dukes in size 28. I bought these off superfuture several years ago, but never did fit these. I'm not sure how many times it was soaked/washed prior to owning them. The measurements are as follows (BiG Style) in inches: Waist (with dip): 17.5 Waist (without dip): 16 Front Rise: 12.5 Back Rise: 15 Inseam: 34 Thigh: 12.5 Knee 9.5 Hem: 8 I don't have a lot of feedback on here, but...
$50 shipped in the CONUS Up for sale is a pair of Allen Edmond Burtons in 9.5D. These are seconds and were bought from another SF member several years ago. They don't fit me and just have been sitting in storage with shoe trees. The uppers seem to be discolored as seen in the pictures. If you would like more pictures, just let me know. I don't have a lot of feedback on here, but I've bought and sold on Styleforum for a few years now. Here is my feedback on ebay....
you have a PM
pm'd
Looking to buy a pair of Somet 003's in size 30.
pm'd on the striped green tie and the blue tie next to it.
pm sent