or Connect

Posts by tjc4golf

General Info... please read Photos I've tried to include a bunch of pics. However, if you need more please PM and I will do my best to accommodate you. Payment If you don't pay within 24 hours of me providing my paypal payment info I will offer them to someone else and whoever pays first gets it (if for some reason you won't be able to pay in 24 hours please let me know in advance). Shipping In CONUS, shipping is free east of the Mississippi. West of...
General Info... please read Photos I've tried to include a bunch of pics. However, if you need more please PM and I will do my best to accommodate you. Payment If you don't pay within 24 hours of me providing my paypal payment info I will offer them to someone else and whoever pays first gets it (if for some reason you won't be able to pay in 24 hours please let me know in advance). Shipping In CONUS, shipping is free east of the Mississippi. West of...
Added Modern Tailor tie. Added two pairs of cufflinks. Price drop on BB tie.
Added six pairs of shoes.
Price drop to $218.
Price drop to $230. Quote: Originally Posted by clee1982 that's US Sizing? Original post edited to respond to this question.
General Info... please read Prices Some ties are listed below cost. Others are listed at cost +5% to allow for one drop... no tie is priced above this level. Prices are somewhat firm as I'd rather donate a tie than make a trip to the post office to pocket $3 or $4. Payment If you don't pay within 24 hours of me providing my paypal payment info I will offer them to someone else and whoever pays first gets it (if for some reason you won't be able to pay in 24...
General Info... please read Photos I've tried to include a bunch of pics. However, if you need more please PM and I will do my best to accommodate you. Measurements In my opinion are of extremely limited value but people always ask for them so I've listed them. Payment If you don't pay within 24 hours of me providing my paypal payment info I will offer them to someone else and whoever pays first gets it (if for some reason you won't be able to pay in 24...
Quote: Originally Posted by ndw From a dinner last night. Coat is completely unlined, no canvas or nothing. Realize that unlined, unconstructed, unpadded jackets get a lot of hype on SF but the look doesn't work for everyone. I think that you would benefit from jackets with more structure.