or Connect

Posts by tjc4golf

General Info... please read Photos I've tried to include a bunch of pics. However, if you need more please PM and I will do my best to accommodate you. Measurements In my opinion are of extremely limited value but people always ask for them so I've listed them. Payment If you don't pay within 24 hours of me providing my paypal payment info I will offer them to someone else and whoever pays first gets it (if for some reason you won't be able to pay in 24 hours...
I'm curious to hear about what people do with budget ($100 or so) automatics. I've been tempted by a few of these watches, in particular a couple from Seiko's 5 Series, but I've never pulled the trigger because it seems to me that they're essentially disposable watches... it's cheaper to buy a new watch than have one serviced, right? I'm certainly no watch expert so I'm wondering if I'm missing something? If not, how much time can someone reasonably expect to get out of...
I picked up a sportcoat that is exactly what I'm looking for (fabric color and pattern, fit, style, etc) with one exception... it's 100% silk. I'm trying to figure out whether I should keep it or move on. Did some digging and I found a few opinions regarding silk here and there but was hoping for some additional opinions and insights. According to what I've found, silk is hot/breathes poorly and retains odors more so than wool. Is this info accurate? I'm...
Drop to 90
Drops on Gravati and Barrie Shell Cordovan
Price drops on the remianing Paul Stuart jacket and the Polo jacket.
Price drops on BB and MT stuff.
no, what you need is to figure out how to use the search function...
Quote: Originally Posted by Trit I've definitely had great experiences all round with the company. At this stage in my life, as broke as I am, I can't see myself going anywhere else for shirts. Here's a couple fit pics right out of the bag with a very sloppy tie. Although the previous poster gave me a complex that my shirts aren't slim enough, this one hasn't been washed to be fair. Collar looks a little loose (maybe it will be fine after...
Added one pair Gravati; two pairs of Polo. Feel free to make offers.