or Connect

Posts by tjc4golf

Everything recommended here will dry skin. Can chemicals exfoliation over-dry skin? Of course. So can mechanical exfoliation. However when used properly chemical exfoliation can work for dry skin. And others may disagree but I believe chemical exfoliation is superior to mechanical exfoliation. PSG's recommendation of a retinol (Renova is the brand name for a retinol) is a very good one. Retinols are a subset of the are chemical/acidic exfoliant category. IMO...
Chemical exfoliation (i.e acids) is generally believed to be better for your skin than mechanical exfoliation (i.e. towels and "scrub" washes). Try an acid (such as salicylic or glycolic) in lieu of a scrub. You can go with a weak acid that you use often (such as a 2% salicylic wash used daily) or a more potent formula that you use less frequently (such as a 20% peel used weekly) or a combination of the two. Moisturize after exfoliating.
iminurbase, I think you know this but it has to be said to ensure we're all clear: that suit looks like shit (I could go into the technical details but I won't as there are so many faults I don't even know where to begin and based on your post I think you already know that it doesn't fit right). Please do these two things and you will look much better: Stop Buying Indochino Suits (this doesn't apply to you specifically but everyone on SF in general): There is very...
Can no longer edit my old thread so I created a new one. Price drops on the two Polo shoes for the bump... now $135/pair for new Polo shoes. General Info... please read [/size] Photos I've tried to include a bunch of pics. However, if you need more please PM and I will do my best to accommodate you. Measurements In my opinion are of extremely limited value but people always ask for them so I've listed them. Payment If you don't pay within 24 hours...
I saw some Zegna and Belvest stuff in Philly in the Fall. May very well have been from Tyrone's but I didn't look too closely as it was all in big boy sizes. The Ortenzi stuff mentioned on the blog is actually pretty nice. Not super high end but all the stuff I saw was fully canvased.
Thanks again for all the support. I decided to refrain from posting on Bloomingdale's Wall as: I couldn't see the voting results at work so I'm not sure when or how the lead disappeared. I was getting regular updates from friends to the effect "your killing it" and with less than 20 minutes to go "looks like you're gonna win" but the only times I saw actual numbers were via the posts here (5:04pm - "You: 58%, Jona: 37%, Girl: Fail%" and 5:21pm - "63%..other guy at...
I saw someone guy named Dustin suggested a conspiracy theory on Bloomingdale's Facebook wall. Being a sore loser and inspired by Dustin, I decided to add my own thoughts (i.e. "Congratulations, Gwen! You got off to a very, very slow start but made up a lot of ground between 6pm and 7pm to pull out the narrow victory...") but couldn't figure out how to do it. When I tried it ended up on my wall, not Bloomingdale's. Am I that big of a Facebook retard (very possible, it's...
Quote: Originally Posted by PandArts I think it's due to the fact the he isn't a she...like all the other winners! Quote: Originally Posted by Dakota rube Was this contest conducted under Florida election laws? Quote: Originally Posted by officeboy How the heck does that work? Quote: Originally Posted by Chico2007 What a bunch of bullshit! Tom didn't win? The girl...
Quote: Originally Posted by PorterInjax voted for you...looks like you are winning Quote: Originally Posted by taxgenius +1 Quote: Originally Posted by Parker voted. good luck. hope you win! Quote: Originally Posted by gort Done. Thank you! And it's nice to hear that it looks like I'm winning but I can't seem to tell where the voting stands
Please vote for me. I'm Tom. Voting ends at 6pm today so please vote now. Here's the link http://www.facebook.com/#!/Bloomingdales I'll post the full size original pic later tonight since it's hard to see. Also feel free to bump this thread to comment on how ghey my pink jacket is or whatever. Thank you!