or Connect

Posts by tjc4golf

Bump for drop on Gravati
SOLD General Info... please read Photos I've tried to include a bunch of pics. However, if you need more please PM and I will do my best to accommodate you. Payment If you don't pay within 24 hours of me providing my paypal payment info I will offer them to someone else and whoever pays first gets it (if for some reason you won't be able to pay in 24 hours please let me know in advance). Shipping In CONUS, shipping is free east of the Mississippi. West of the...
A couple of items carried over from my old sales thread which is too old to edit. Price drop on everything but the Brioni for the bump. General Info... please read Photos I've tried to include a bunch of pics. However, if you need more please PM and I will do my best to accommodate you. Payment If you don't pay within 24 hours of me providing my paypal payment info I will offer them to someone else and whoever pays first gets it (if for some reason you won't...
Now 24 hours before I need to return. One and only price drop to $190. Get em before they're gone...
I picked these up from a guy on eBay. They're sized 9EE but seller claimed they fit his 9.5D foot well. I'm usually a 9.5D, price was right and seller offers returns so I figured I'd try them. Unfortunately I found them a little too big (not so much length or width problem but overall volume)... maybe a 9E would have worked for me? Asking $200 shipped in CONUS No box, bags, trees, etc. All you get is the shoes. Before returning to seller I figured I'd see if...
Can no longer edit my old thread so I created this new one. Price drops on Altea ties for bump. General Info... please read Prices Some ties are listed below cost. Others are listed at cost +5% to allow for one drop... no tie is priced above this level. Prices are somewhat firm as I'd rather donate a tie than make a trip to the post office to pocket $3 or $4. Payment If you don't pay within 24 hours of me providing my paypal payment info I will offer...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark from Plano Actual: Driver: Calloway Big Bertha Hawkeye VFT Titanium 10deg with Big Bertha System 60 firm shaft (I should definitely not be playing a firm shaft anymore). FW Metal: Cleveland Launcher 15 deg with Cleveland Launcher Gold stiff shaft (see above) Irons (3-SW): Hogan Apex Plus irons. Gap Wedge: Cleveland Tour Action 51 deg. Putter: Wilson 8802 Wasn't that far off. Surprised I remembered it this...
Quote: Originally Posted by kakaman Uh am I missing something? The tag inside and on the sleeve both say Z Zegna? Sexy tux tho +1 tag appears to be Z Zegna. Not Mainline.
Bumped for Tramezza add.
Price drops on the Florsheims for bump. I'm moving apartments soon and would like to clear stuff out before so reasonable offers considered.