or Connect

Posts by tjc4golf

General Info... please read Photos I've tried to include a bunch of pics. However, if you need more please PM and I will do my best to accommodate you. Payment If you don't pay within 24 hours of me providing my paypal payment info I will offer them to someone else and whoever pays first gets it (if for some reason you won't be able to pay in 24 hours please let me know in advance). Shipping In CONUS, shipping is free east of the Mississippi. West of the...
Added new pics as I felt the old were pretty poor. Price drop to $115 for bump.
Bump for addition of Bally shoes. I also added some new pics of old shoes as I felt the old pics did not do shoes justice.
Another option in that price range is a vinatage Omega. If you buy one off the watch forums you'll likely spend a little over $500. However eBay can be a decent source for vintage Omegas in that price range . There are a lot of Omega Frankenwatches (mismatched cases, movements, dials, etc) on eBay but with a little homework you can find an original. Check the following three things to make sure they all match: (1) caseback number, (2) movement number, (3) serial...
Can no longer edit my old thread so I created a new one. Price drops on the Gravati shoes for the bump. General Info... please read Photos I've tried to include a bunch of pics. However, if you need more please PM and I will do my best to accommodate you. Measurements In my opinion are of extremely limited value but people always ask for them so I've listed them. Payment If you don't pay within 24 hours of me providing my paypal payment info I will...
Can no longer edit my old thread so I created a new one. Price drop to $125 for the bump. General Info... please read Photos I've tried to include a bunch of pics. However, if you need more please PM and I will do my best to accommodate you. Measurements In my opinion are of extremely limited value but people always ask for them so I've listed them. Payment If you don't pay within 24 hours of me providing my paypal payment info I will offer...
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Sorry, no, not Attolini. A dirty trick to make you click. Thanks, Conne! Quote: Originally Posted by Maccimus That is more like white to me. Update: Swapped the original pic for two pics taken in better lighting on a white background. As you can see, it's not a dark pink but certainly pink. Also, buy now as I'm considering a price increase Brand: Altea Asking: $30 (includes...
Price drops on Gravati and Barrie Shell Cordovan.
Price drop on Huntsman.
Price drop from 175 to 165