or Connect

Posts by tjc4golf

NWT Mabitex Triplo Chino 48eu Purple Pants Price Includes Paypal fees. Also includes shipping east of the Mississippi. West of the Mississippi shipping is an additional $5. International buyers contact me for quote. Features Flat Front Made in Morocco From Daffy's but TAGS INTACT Unaltered... may look cuffed in pics but I just rolled the cuffs to try them on Material 100% cotton Pant Measurements Waist – 32" Rise – 10" Inseam – 36" Width at Hem – 7.375" Cuff –...
Polo Unlined, Unconstructed Cotton Jacket Price: Includes Paypal fees. Also includes shipping east of the Mississippi. West of the Mississippi shipping is an additional $5. International buyers contact me for quote. Size: Tagged 38R, Features: 100% Unlined, 100% Unconstructed, Flapped Patch Pockets (not standard patch pockets… see thumbnail pic), Unvented Condition: Used No flaws, damage, wear, etc. to note Material: 100% Cotton : Jacket Measurements: Shoulders –...
Brioni Windowpane Sportcoat Shipping In CONUS, shipping is free east of the Mississippi. West of the Mississippi shipping is an additional $5. International buyers contact me for quote. Size: 36R or 38R (no tagged size) Features: Dual Vents, Ticket Pocket Condition: Used. There is a small spot on the left outside biceps that was professionally re-woven (see last picture for close up). Otherwise, no flaws, damage, stains, etc. to note. Material 100% Wool Jacket...
Brand: Mabitex Condition: NWT. Bought from a discounter so some tags were removed. Buttons say Mabitex and with pictures below it will be obvious to anyone familiar with Zegna / Incotex pants that these are the real deal. Color: Light to medium brown (close up is better representation of color) Fabric: 100% cotton Pleats: None / Flat Front Waist: 37" Rise: 9.25" Thigh: 13.5" Knee: 9.5" Leg Opening: 7.625" Inseam: hemmed @ 37" This link shows how I measure => ...
Brand: Zegna (made by Incotex) Condition: NWT. Bought from a discounter so some tags were removed. Thus pants don't say Zegna or Incotex but with pictures below it will be obvious to anyone familiar with Zegna / Incotex pants that these are the real deal. Color: Light Brown / Gray (close up pics are better representation of color) Fabric: 100% wool Pleats: None / Flat Front Waist: 36.5" Rise: 10.5" Thigh: 14.25" Knee: 10.25" Leg Opening: 8.5" Inseam: unhemmed @...
Brand: Zegna (made by Incotex) Condition: NWT. Bought from a discounter so some tags were removed. Thus pants don't say Zegna or Incotex but with pictures below it will be obvious to anyone familiar with Zegna / Incotex pants that these are the real deal. There is a very small run on the inside of the left knee (see pic 3 with orange dot) and a very faint stain on the outside of the left thigh (see pic 4 with pen). In my opinion, these do nothing to affect the...
Drop to $95
Drop to $192 for bump. Very good price for like new goodyear welt shell cordovan shoes in a classic style. Buy now... will be headed to eBay soon.
Now $105
Quote: Originally Posted by drechie i kinda want these but i think im too fat. i wear a 33 Treadmill + Marc Jacobs Jeans = Win Price drop to $55 for the snarky comment