or Connect

Posts by Dragon

It all looks very nice, but it would be even better if there was more variety in the way they plate their food. These days it seems like many restaurants are heavily influenced by Japanese plating, but maybe they should incorporate more patterns.
At least they don't have to worry about the neighbors peeking all the time since it looks like they are all dead.
Ah I see...forgot about that. Maybe the plan is to receive the prize money then run out during the season.
^^ 1. Alonso missing the race due to just a concussion means that they think Honda will not be doing well for a while. If Alonso thought they would quickly be up to speed he would race to get as many points as possible. 2. I wonder what merit there is to continue F1 without any testing whatsoever and continue to burn cash. If they actually have money and resources, wouldn't it be better to take a year off and develop a serious car then come back and score some actual points?
The new Ferrari California is probably a preview of what the turbocharged engines will be like. It doesn't sound bad, but not that great either.
Yes the house is "in the landscape", but other than using the stones for the external it just seems like a closed off space with only a few small windows to see or be connected with the vast surroundings.
I think it will be difficult for Mclaren too, but if all things go well they could fight for 2nd best. This year the 2nd best battle was between Williams and Red Bull. Williams isn't known for making consistently good cars these days so who knows if they will be as strong next year. Red Bull still uses Renault power, which will probably end up being the weakest power plant on the grid along with Ferrari. If Honda comes in with something much better than Ferrari and...
I thought they would go with Magnussen too, just for the reason that it was a good excuse for Button to retire anyway. I guess since Button and Magnussen were pretty evenly matched it made sense to go with Button for his experience which could help in developing the car. Plus he already has former experience working with the Honda guys. Alonso is probaby .3~.5 seconds quicker than Button so that alone is worth a lot of money.
looks like a very dated design with a bunch of unnecessary features to try to make it look cool
so they finally announced Alonso + Button lineup