or Connect

Posts by Dragon

Exactly, that's a good example. Why buy the sedan version when the wagon looks better and has more utility?
Some wagons actually look better than the sedan version, like the BMW 5 actually looks better in the wagon version. If you don't agree, I'm assuming you're from the States
Saw the clips too and was disappointed in the sound. Sounds more like a lower formula car now. Interesting that Boullier is going to Mclaren as it seems a good possibility Whitmarsh may go to Lotus. Also on the management side it will be interesting to watch Mercedes since Brawn left. I wonder if this expensive rules change is actually going to end up being the right move. It sounds like a good idea to go "green" and make F1 more relevant technology-wise, but I have...
It looks like a car for someone who can't make up their mind between a Maserati or Aston.
replying to an old post, but thought some people may want to know...you don't use wasabi with sushi. If you want more wasabi in your sushi, you ask the chef to prepare it with extra wasabi. You use wasabi yourself when eating sashimi. Don't smear it on the sashimi, but just place a bit on top, then dip the sashimi lightly in soy sauce.
Egg Chair, Swan Chair
Electric is probably just the temporary transition fad until hydrogen becomes viable.
The more ornate Japanese rooms (like Nijo castle and Golden Pavilion posted earlier) are actually influenced by the Chinese aesthetic. China was the leader in arts and Japanese looked up to the Chinese for inspiration. The more simple Japanese aesthetic that we imagine as Japanese and more minimalist now is more of an influence from some nobility and the movement created by the tea masters like Rikyu, I think. In either case, I think the space itself was always quite...
I like the idea raised that color is not necessary in a room and that people add the life (color) to the room. It reminds me of traditional Japanese rooms. In the minimalist Japanese villas you see very little color, but the people (usually wearing colorful kimonos) add the life to the room.
I noticed people in the States seem to prefer black cars, while Asian countries prefer white more. I wonder if electric cars like Tesla are going to end up like beta tape recorders when hydrogen cars become the norm.