or Connect

Posts by Dragon

Could be a big mistake, but I think it could be an even bigger mistake for Fox to pick Kelly over Trump. If it turns out that there is no damage to Trump from this and he goes on to win, it will just confirm that TV/news is not important anymore and that they are losing their control. If you look at it from TV/Fox perspective I don't see the merit of picking an unimportant, individual like Kelly over Trump when the future risks could be huge.
When you look at things like vintage illustrations and classic movies it seems pretty common for notched lapels. It's probably a rule someone posted on this board a long time ago and everyone took it as fact.
I don't really have the opportunity to wear black tie myself, but I think it's about expressing your style within a strict set of rules. The higher the formality (black tie, white tie, morning, etc.) the more strict the rules and less freedom to do what you want, but you can still express your style within those rules. The strict set of rules assure everyone looks good at a minimum standard. The lower the formality the less rules and more freedom to express your style,...
If all or most of that is true, it just confirms Bernie's brilliance.
Good point about Kimi, because to come to think about it, Kimi was getting slower and slower the more he seemed to drink.
Ron Dennis has been warning about Hamilton's lifestyle for some time now. Here's a recent article I found just now, but I remember hearing/seeing someplace months ago as well:http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2015/nov/26/mclaren-lewis-hamilton-ron-dennis
Just finished watching the race and realized that most of the excitement in watching F1 was in the anticipation of the championship and with that settled the racing is actually really boring. I had to watch the race at 1.5x speed since it was obvious there would be no passing and I couldn't bare watching the cars going around in single file at normal playback speed.
I admire their commitment. Instead of opting for a 2nd class Ferrari or Mercedes unit, seems like they are trying to build themselves a first class one. I wonder how much more cost they are taking on by having to develop their own engine?
Formula E is watchable, but to me it seems like they are about the same speed as junior formula cars and it is usually more exciting watching Formula 3 or lower formula races. Also instead of hiring ex-F1 drivers based on their speed on track, they should start hiring drivers who are the quickest to change cars
Even worse U.S. news: http://gas2.org/2015/11/11/formula-e-officially-more-popular-than-formula-1/ If F1 is more boring than Formula E, there is a big problem.