or Connect

Posts by Dragon

or you could say that Hamilton sensibly left a car width on the outside knowing Ricciardo would be there, but Rosberg didn't leave any room in Spain despite knowing Hamilton would be coming.
I agree. Hamilton gave a car's length on the outside (unlike Nico in Spain), but Ricciardo assumed that Hamilton would go further outside. Technically, he did cut the chicane, but when other drivers made the same move in this race and past years to defend position there has never been a penalty that I recall of the top of my head...on the other hand, when you pass then cut the chicane they usually give out a penalty unless you give back the position.
I'm not 100% sure which part they were investigating...maybe both, but it seems they usually don't penalize drivers for keeping their place when they semi-cut the chicane (semi-cut = at least they attempted to make the chicane and not go through straight through). On the other hand, they usually penalize when you cut or semi-cut the chicane when making a pass from behind so the drivers just give the position back before the penalty comes.
My impression was that the potential penalty was for not giving Ricciardo enough room when Ricciardo tried to pass Hamilton on the outside and not necessarily for semi-cutting the chicane.+1 on the pussy starts F1 does lately when the weather gets a little bad. The old days were much better when it was survival of the fittest.
In classic movies, you see people wearing flannel in the summer. I wouldn't wear it to an interview though, just to be on the safe side (why take the risk). It would probably be no problem as part of your rotation once you're hired
Definitely agree about the blue flags. Everyone's in the race, so they should have to race everyone even if they are a lap down. The lapped cars in the old days actually influenced the race and it was fun to watch how some off-circuit relationships played on-track. If the leaders had a bad relationship with the lapped cars, they would actually make it very difficult to pass. Rosberg/Hamilton crash: I think Rosberg should have got a penalty as it is clear he broke the...
I think everyone is assuming it's going to happen during the day, because the description says it's going to happen at a winery.
Black tie wedding at a winery...I bet it's during the day, which means the event itself is breaking the rules, so I would wear the cream trousers. The cream trousers would add a touch of daytime appropriateness compared to all black. These days, I doubt everyone is going be dressed in 100% correct black tie anyway and it's not like you're asking if you can wear your dress crocks to the wedding.
I think it has to do with Trump being worth much less. Remember Tim O'brien reported Trump's net worth to be only about $100M~$200M and Trump sued without success. Also Trump disclosed financials claiming he is worth $10B by inflating his assets as much as possible, but I would imagine the nature of tax returns are that he would do the opposite and try to report at the lowest possible creating a big gap between his publicly inflated net worth and private.Also the returns...
I think with wagyu it just comes down to preference. IMO western beef is more unforgiving in the range it still tastes good...if you cook it too rare it's not good and if you cook it medium or above it's not good either. On the other hand Wagyu tastes great raw/sashimi, you can cook it very rare, medium, or even well done and still have a good result (it depends on the meat you're working with though). I notice most Japanese steakhouses cook their meat about medium rare...