or Connect

Posts by Dragon

^^ yeah, Vetttel was obviously very quick even before RBR. It's not that Vettel is slow, it's just that Ricciardo and Vettel are more evenly matched compared to former team mates. I think the time differences in this early stage are due to the cars...it depends on which car is working more at 100% vs which car may have a few small issues costing the driver some time.
Like you said, it is definitely Lewis' year, but luck will also play a very important part. If it wasn't for Lewis' retirement, he would have been waaay ahead in the driver's championship, but now even after 3 straight wins he has just barely caught up. It seems a couple retirements throughout the season will be much more damaging than being slightly slower and coming in 2nd or 3rd place...we'll see.The Red Bull driver lineup is very close. I think one of the commentators...
I think Montezemolo means that lower formula is more like "noise" ...it's very loud and the ground rumbles, but nothing special (you can get that from many lower categories). He's saying F1 should be more than just "noise" and more like "music."...more special.
I think Montezemolo said it best when he said that part of F1 is that the sound should be like music, not just noise. It's probably true that Mercedes engines have about +80hp advantage. The former midfield cars (Force India, Williams, etc.) are able to fight for podiums, ahead of Ferrari and Red Bull. Works team Mercedes is about 1 sec/lap ahead, because they were able to fully package the car around the engine, while the other Merc engined teams are just customers that...
never said shitty, just pointed out that it looks like "new Californian" style.
I see. From the pics though it looks like only 1 out of all the sushi doesn't have anything on it (that's why I thought "Californian" style). I wonder if the soy sauce is actually hand made, because it would be actually better just to buy good sauce (the reward is not worth the effort, plus soy beans in the U.S. are not very good). Homemade ponzu is better than buying.
^^ looks like a new "California" version of sushi with all the oils and sauces on every piece.
I don't think there is anything wrong with team orders, but I think it was extremely poor judgement by team to use the words "...is faster than you" so early in the season, and right after Massa came over from Ferrari. The realistic potential to gain any positions was slim, but the loss of trust between the team/driver was huge IMO.I agree it's nice to see to see the drivers having to manage the power. That's how F1 should be.The noise is so-so, but nothing special.The...
Very nice. Never been to that restaurant, but it's famous for the squid (the whole area is). The uni was probably a local variety, which is a bit different from Hokkaido, but still very good. I wonder why you didn't like it so much?
Like you said, Red Bull was definitely the surprise. Considering they are about 1~2 tests behind, maybe they will catch up quicker than anticipated? What do you guys think of this pecking order so far (in terms of the car potential):1. Mercedes2. Red Bull3. Williams, Mclaren4. Ferrari, Force India, STR5. Sauber, Lotus6. Caterham, MarussiaI don't think Button is slowing down. He was never super quick in qualifying and usually about a .5sec slower than Hamilton. They...