or Connect

Posts by Dragon

In a way you probably have a point. Maybe an architect is like a tailor. Most tailors are very knowledgeable about the technical side of clothing, but usually are not well dressers themselves. They don't really have an advanced sense of style. On the other hand stylists may be like interior designers. Look at Hollywood...would you like to be seen in anything they wear? That is the result of hiring a stylist to dress yourself. Maybe Foo's approach is actually the best....
+1 Thanks for posting this. I read that this morning and was going to post as well. It's interesting to see that Ferrari finished just 4th in the championship but gets payed the most money. Mercedes was champion but 2 other teams received more money. Williams finished ahead of Mclaren in the championship, but Mclaren received more money. So the chart you posted does clearly show that F1 money distribution is rigged. Of course the top teams can develop more and pay for...
It's because the Japanese artists back then never actually saw a real tiger, so they drew based on imagination.
They could eliminate a bit of downforce, or at least seriously tweak the rules so that downforce is eliminated in the right places so the cars can follow. At the same they could boost power significantly and you should have more exciting cars again.Another problem they created was making the tracks too safe. I'm not complaining about protecting drivers and I don't want to see drivers get hurt, but part of F1/motorsports thrill was seeing cars go over the limit and go off...
I still think it has little do with narrowing the performance gap between teams. When I look back, I actually enjoyed F1 the most when Mclaren was dominating with Senna/Prost and probably when Shumacher was quick with Ferrari. The teams weren't close then, so there is no need to try to artificially narrow the performance gap between the teams. The main difference back then was probably it was easier to follow cars closely (like lower formula and karting) so you saw good...
The drivers are saying pretty much what we've been saying here
I was curious so looked up a Japanese site that said the following are good for cutting boards: Cypress Hiba ginkgo paulownia willow zelkova magnolia (not sure if the names are correct English as I just put them through online translator)
I think Hamilton and Nico are in the same league when it comes to speed and racing, but Hamilton has the slight edge. One area where Nico is better is fighting outside of the car. For example his tactic to deliberately go off track in Monaco qualifying so that Hamilton could not post another time...this is the type of tactic that Nico can come up, but Hamilton would not think of...putting sportsmanship aside, this is something that Nico is better at than Hamilton. I think...
I don't cook much, but is there any situation when you have to put a hot pot/pan from the oven/stove directly onto the countertop?
I don't know how good they are, but in Japan they do sell woks that are for IH. Also on gas, most home cooks use the ring adjustment which probably helps a bit, but still not as good as restaurants: