or Connect

Posts by Dragon

I know what you mean, because they thought it could be dangerous following a car into the pits, or even worse a car leaving the pits crossing the pit line into other cars at full speed on the straight...but it was the first race and everything was speculation...judging from the video, I think Raikkonen was driving normally (just following the slip stream) and the reason for a driver stewart is to judge these situations more fairly:
Maybe both. Pre-retirement around his last season (if I remember correctly) he started to be out-outqualified by Massa quite frequently, then when he came back against Rosberg I don't think it was all Rosberg being quick, rather Schumacher not showing full motivation since the car was nothing like he expected. In both cases I think Schumacher was losing that little extra because of lack of full concentration/motivation.
I agree with the Alonso remarks. I think we saw the same thing with M. Shumacher too. Without full motivation, they are unable to get out the extra .200~.300 sec. that they used to be able to when they were at full concentration. Rosberg is not necessarily "winning" the championship, he is just remaining solid while Hamilton is having a ton of problems. In almost every session where Hamilton did not have problems, Hamilton has been faster than Nico. Having said that, I do...
you guys could try to download torrents too. They are usually Sky coverage. I don't think the 1st corner incident required an investigation, because Hamilton was just following the racing line and it was Rosberg that had the responsibility to back out. Also when their wheels touched, there was more than a car's width remaining on the outside, so it was not like Hamilton pushed Rosberg all the way out to the outside leaving zero space. Finally, the incident didn't end up...
Good points all across and I am not disagreeing with you, but I am just saying it may it not be so simple and the teams may not be as innocent as we think they are (Bernie = bad guy and Teams = innocent seems too easy). I think we can all agree that the Ferrari special payment of $70m is totally unfair. The "others" column is questionable as well as the "CCB" which probably needs to be looked at further. If those columns are sorted out, the current system of distribution...
Why? What's the difference to Bernie if the total payout distribution is the same whether he gives more to the small teams or not? For example, if there was even distribution, a team like Haas could come in and spend pennies, run in the back and make a big profit for themselves. There is no guarantee that just because teams get more payout that they will strive to become better companies, spend much more on R&D, etc. For all we know, maybe teams like Sauber have been...
...but even if they received equal distribution, there is no guarantee they would spend it on R&D and close the gap. Maybe they would just fill their pockets and still be mid-fielders. I think that is the reason Bernie is not giving in...the teams have to prove themselves first.
One of the reasons I don't think even money distribution is a good idea is because I think the smaller teams have some blame in the reason they are not in a good situation. Sure, the system is rigged so that the better performing teams get more money, but that just means you have to spend more upfront in order be successful, then you can be one of the top teams eventually and reap the rewards. I think the reason why Bernie is reluctant to give in to the smaller teams is...
I don't think they should distribute the money evenly, but at least they should distribute according to the Constructors Championship without any special added bonuses for history, etc.
The cloth is very nice and great taste. It seems T4 always dresses very casually for fittings, but I wonder...isn't it easier to get a good fitting with a collared shirt?