or Connect

Posts by Dragon

I think Hamilton and Nico are in the same league when it comes to speed and racing, but Hamilton has the slight edge. One area where Nico is better is fighting outside of the car. For example his tactic to deliberately go off track in Monaco qualifying so that Hamilton could not post another time...this is the type of tactic that Nico can come up, but Hamilton would not think of...putting sportsmanship aside, this is something that Nico is better at than Hamilton. I think...
I don't cook much, but is there any situation when you have to put a hot pot/pan from the oven/stove directly onto the countertop?
I don't know how good they are, but in Japan they do sell woks that are for IH. Also on gas, most home cooks use the ring adjustment which probably helps a bit, but still not as good as restaurants:
Try to keep the soy sauce in a cool/dark place without direct sunlight. The point is to avoid big temperature changes, so if that's difficult you can just put it in the fridge.The kezuri-ki is a little difficult...if you use one you can get a more fresh aroma (kind of like freshly grounded coffee) but it is difficult to get the thinness which is very important (the thinner the better). Also it requires frequent adjustment which can be a pain. The best solution is to order...
I think it would be a gate for a villa/estate, definitely not for the average home.I don't know much about the structural engineering, but there is a style without the elaborate roof. I think they were going for something like this below, but being foreign, made it more elaborate. Kind of like Japanese knives made for the overseas market...the design features are exaggerated.
Wow, they don't make em like that even in Japan these days. Very nice!
Totally agree. I really think they need to stop giving penalties for racing, then wonder why there isn't much racing.I wonder what Alonso is thinking now that the Ferrari can challenge for wins?
When I clicked on the Mansell era video, I as expecting to see them struggle with the cars more, but when you look at the driving, they actually don't look THAT much more difficult to drive in comparison to modern F1. Look at the steering inputs and he is pretty smooth on the steering...the main difference is that the there is so much vibration going directly into the cockpit, which is pretty much eliminated in modern F1. Aside from that, I still think sound is the big...
If you look at the onboard comparisons posted above you can see that the older cars are much slower and sluggish in the corners in comparison to the modern cars. The older cars actually look slower than high category karts from the drivers point of view, but the older cars seem much more exciting due to the vibrations and especially the sound. Towards the end of the Mansell battle, you hear the commentator say "just listen to that Ferrari..." then keeps quiet for a...
In addition to the sound, maybe they need to take another look at the fuel savings concept too. Before this new formula started, I thought we would see the fuel play a major role in the racing, adding to the thrill, but in reality we don't see what's going on behind the scenes that much, and it seems the drivers cope pretty easily on a tank of gas. Maybe instead of pretending to care about the environment, they should eliminate the fuel savings concept and put the as much...