or Connect

Posts by Dragon

any idea what tailor the Pirelli boss uses? The shoulder line is very nice, not too soft, not too rigid.
+1 nice prediction on Lewis finishing on the podium. Seems Lewis would of finished 2nd and possibly had a chance for challenging Nico if they put him on mediums and saved the extra stop. Plus it looked like the mediums were giving better times too. Verstappen's defending is borderline dangerous at times, but I think they also need to tone down the rules a bit on the defending. Compared to old F1, we can't see much aggressive defending and the rules are contributing to the...
I read this morning that Hamilton will be taking a penalty for this race in Spa. The question whether he will double down for a 2 engine penalty is still unconfirmed though. I wonder what Williams are going to do with their driver lineup. Assuming they keep Bottas, will they fire Massa? If they fire Massa, will they replace him with Button? or someone else?
I think the burgers need more mayo and ketchup
Rosberg did technically run Hamilton off the track in Spain and got away with it.
Completely different from Rosberg. That's just a little lock up and understeering into the car on the outside which happens very often in passing. He's still somewhat on the racing line and doesn't run anyone off the track on entry or exit.
Senna definitely would get a penalty today if he did the same Suzuka turn 1 move. I don't think in general Senna really made any Rosberg passes though. I agree there should not be any penalties for these passes whether it be Hamilton or Rosberg, because that is part of racing, but since the rule is already there it has to be followed.
which Senna instances are you referring to? If you're talking about Suzuka first corner, start incident with Prost, I bet under today's rules and today's ability to see all the data easily, the stewards would have penalized Senna. I think they would have penalized Prost for the Suzuka chicane incident too.
@idfnl, Let's just say that Hamilton is better at running opponents off the track than Rosberg. Part of racing definitely is running others off the track, but I guess with the new modern rules there is a sort of right way to do it and a wrong. Rosberg's 2 instances are probably consistent with the wrong way to do it in the eyes of the stewards and Hamilton is within the grey area of the rules. I think the obvious difference between the two is that in Hamilton's COTA case,...
The main difference between Rosberg getting penalties and Hamilton none, is that in Rosberg's moves the opponent would have to crash into Rosberg or go off the track on corner entry. The reason why the other driver would have to crash into Rosberg is because Rosberg is totally off the racing line, even though the opponent is giving him plenty of space to make the corner on the inside. This is different from COTA because Hamilton is on the racing line and it is only...