or Connect

Posts by Dragon

That's interesting! I think it sums up Hamilton vs Rosberg.
I don't think anyone in F1 is expecting a huge shift even with the new regulations coming up, so Mercedes is still the most desirable seat in F1. If you partner with Hamilton you basically have a 50/50 chance of becoming World Champion (like Rosberg) so some drivers might want to break their contracts for a shot at becoming WC. Of course all that might be wrong and we might see Red Bull being the best car next year, even Ferrari making a huge jump, or Mclaren surprising...
Exactly. Nico knows this better than anyone else, and is probably a major reason he decided to quit. Let's face it...it was basically 3-0 in favor of Hamilton so there is no reason to expect things will be different next year and beyond.I wonder if Mercedes will go after Alonso or just go with a junior driver...interesting waiting for the outcome if the offseason.
I'm with Sugarbutch on this one...Rosberg is a strong team mate, no question...but if it wasn't for the misfortune, the championship would have been won by Hamilton (probably by an easy margin too). With the CONTINUOUS misfortune, Rosberg was able to finally fight equally for the championship.
Too bad for Hamilton...he would have had a 5 point lead in the Championship, but ends up 23 behind. The championship is probably over, unless Hamilton wins all the remaining races. Nico has been a great No.2 driver, and there is no question he is perfectly capable of beating Hamilton on occasion, but obviously the championship would have been won by Hamilton this year if the cars had equal reliability.
any idea what tailor the Pirelli boss uses? The shoulder line is very nice, not too soft, not too rigid.
+1 nice prediction on Lewis finishing on the podium. Seems Lewis would of finished 2nd and possibly had a chance for challenging Nico if they put him on mediums and saved the extra stop. Plus it looked like the mediums were giving better times too. Verstappen's defending is borderline dangerous at times, but I think they also need to tone down the rules a bit on the defending. Compared to old F1, we can't see much aggressive defending and the rules are contributing to the...
I read this morning that Hamilton will be taking a penalty for this race in Spa. The question whether he will double down for a 2 engine penalty is still unconfirmed though. I wonder what Williams are going to do with their driver lineup. Assuming they keep Bottas, will they fire Massa? If they fire Massa, will they replace him with Button? or someone else?
I think the burgers need more mayo and ketchup
Rosberg did technically run Hamilton off the track in Spain and got away with it.