or Connect

Posts by obiter dictum

Those canvas gats are awful regardless of paint or no paint.
Good riddance.
Inverallans are too baggy and short to look good on most SWD regulars IMO.
Mobile cameras have come a long way, but Iphone 4S quality is still shit in bad lighting Persol APC Uniqlo Imperial Hudson
Isn't it more likely that she was following you around in the hopes that you would ask for assistance, thus giving her commission if you eventually bought anything?why you peeps always gotta expect the worst
Looks like traditional greatcoat lapels to me, a modern take on the greatcoat. Looks great over a sharp suit in my head, but would prob just end up looking like a costume irl I guess Fucking one millionth edit: maybe it makes more sense to talk about getting what you actually want over cutting corners instead of debating quality/quantity. There is a absolute minimum of basics you need in order to get by though.
Pretty much half of sf have bought these by now (including me lols). They're nice though, superminimalist mmms.
Burn the shirt, tie and belt. Go half-naked.
IMO MMM gats fit TTS, maybe even slightly shorter than TTS in length. Comparing them with CP size I guess depends on whether or not you sized down for the CPs like a lot of peeps do. If you sized down, you're probably going to need to get a size higher in MMMs. Comparing same size (it46) CP achilles lows and MMM gats basically I'd say the CPs fit at least a half size longer, but the MMMs are sightly wider.
Am I nuts for thinking this looks awesome? No way I'm buying though, sales season's already fleeced me.